1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offl hall of fame

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JOEDESIGNS, Jun 5, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Offl hall of fame

Since we are almost at the end of 09, I was thinking that we should have some kind of hall of fame. Not really how sure how we could set it up. One would be we could list a poll with the coaches name and facts about what he did in 09. We could do 3-4 different votes because we played 3-4 seasons. Then we could just go from there. After the results were determined, we could make a sticky and lock it until the next time it needed to be updated. Thoughts?

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think it would be a good idea. I'd like to recognize some fo the guys who have been around a long time, and maybe have a place to list former champs and title contenders. Once we close up shop on '09, we should find a way to list some of the more interesting stuff that happened. A Hall of Fame would be a good way to do that.