OFFL League Description (MUST READ)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Colemanchu, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

OFFL League Description (MUST READ)

Alright guys so we are getting very close to launching this thing and we need to get everyone on the same page. First off everybody needs to read the OFFL League description, especially the part on recruiting since we have changed it up a bit this year. After you have read through and completely understand the rules post in this thread so I know you are ready to roll. Likewise if you have any questions, ask them here so that they can be answered. Secondly you NEED to post your offensive and defensive playbooks you will be using these for the whole year so choose wisely. Once we get this stuff out of the way we can start playing some ball.

2. Bighoff63

Bighoff63 VA is coming your way!

read and understood

3. lucid947

lucid947 Guest

Read.....

4. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

5. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I have read and understand except I have one question about recruiting. Am I understanding correctly that we may recruit the 10th player at his position no matter what type calibur player he is after we have met our 4 and 5 star recruit standards?

*Nevermind* I understand now.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Not exactly. The bonus recruits do not go by position. They go by overall class rank. The number 10, 20, 30, etc. OVERALL recruit is a bonus guy, and can be your eigth four-star guy, or your second or third five-star guy. But you need to stay under 70 regardless. Usually, there are about 225 fives and fours, leaving about 25 bonus guys total, if you include 1,2,and 3 to the 22-23 guys who end in a zero. 12 guys, and about 25 chances to get a better class than 1 five and seven fours. In short, you can go over one and seven, but you'll have to beat a rival for the opportunity, because these recruits will be popular.

That help?

AG

7. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

read and agree

8. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

read, lets rock:wickywicky:

9. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Looks great, nice work

10. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Ready but asking for a couple weeks to finalize the playbooks we will use. Having only had the game for a week and with the changes that occur from year to year, I would like a chance to experiment with some different playbooks and D styles before rock solid commit.

11. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Ready. Still deciding my playbook as well.