OFFL Mid-Majors Opening

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JHeb, Sep 13, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

OFFL Mid-Majors Opening (Current Status)

UPDATED: 10/08/09 @ 7:03pm (central)

Okay, I decided to redo this again since the last one was kind of confusing. Here is what I have as of right now. We're at 10 of 12 slots full. I've had two guys retire in the past two days for personal reasons and both were guys who had been with me for a while. The spots that are open are:

Conference USA (West): 1 slot
    WAC: 1 slot

In the CUSA West, the teams open are: East Carolina (National Champs, Season 1, Came open today), Memphis, Central Florida, Marshall and UAB.

In the WAC, the teams open are: Nevada (Just came open on 10/7), Hawai'i, San Jose St. (Former user team), Utah St., Idaho and New Mexico St.

If you'd like to take over one of these teams, shoot me a PM and go down to the OFFL MM area down below and sign up in my "waiting list" thread that's stickied to the top of the forums.

Thanks!

JHeb

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

JHeb, I put in my request in your waiting list for the OFFL Mid Majors. I am travelling for work this week but will check in here on the site periodically. If there is still room I'd love to join.

Thanks.

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I saw that...I'll add you in as Houston tonight when I get home. Accept your invite as soon as you can. We're entering the bowl season right about now. A few things have changed from what I put in the "new member" questions...I'll get you up to speed ASAP. Just some changes with advance dates and game reviews, etc.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

OK, thanks. As I mentioned in the OFFL Mid Majors thread, I am travelling for work until Saturday and will accept the invite as soon as I can this weekend. Hope that is ok.

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

No problem...The OFFL MM is full again.

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

10/7/09 bump for the new opening in the WAC...

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Updated Post #1, bump...