OFFL Signatures - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

OFFL Signatures - Help Needed

Hey all. We’re looking for someone to take on the task of creating the sigs for the various OFFL leagues. Basis4aDay has handled this admirably in the past, but his laptop is having issues. I would do it myself, but I have zero graphics skills.

It would be great if we could come up with a simple formula that could adapted to each team/league, much as drifterbub and company have done with the Tradition sigs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So if anyone has the time and inclination, the OFFL needs you.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'd help, but I have no idea how they are creating these things. I have a macbook, can anyone explain to me how to do this?

sorry for the double post. Wanted to get my post in the West instead of the East.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

gators...

get creative but keep it simple..

they're likely using photoshop..

my two cents: it would be cool if all the different offl's had a different "color". So the logo would be how it is but offl west would be blue and offl east could be red and so on..Im talking about the main logo ..just an idea

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am really hoping that my problem is temporary in nature. It started randomly happening, and is a real pain in the ass.

To whoever takes up the task, try to be a little original and don't cop the TF signature style exactly. Maybe use their elements as inspiration, or to get the size, but don't make an almost exact copy. As much as copying can be a form of flattery, in this sense, it is kind of cheap.

As for my laptop, I'll keep you guys posted. In the meantime I am using my parents, and they are adament about me NOT loading any new programs onto it.

-------------------

Murk: I designed the logos, and you and I are on the same page. The West was Red in nature, and the East was Navy Blue in nature. I only made the signatures for the West.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

oh sweet, i didn't even know. well, ..good work!

6. GoGators

OK, so I downloaded GIMP today for my mac and played with it for about an hour. Turns out this is a lot of work for someone without any real graphic artistry background. Plus, that program is quite frustrating! I'll keep playing w/it in my spare time though.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

good luck...

you dont have photoshop?

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I would love to help but I have no idea how to do stuff like this and wouldn't know the terminology if you tried to explain how to do it.

9. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We have to do something about this. I'm going to see what I can get done. I, like many others, can't do the work myself, but I'm going to see if I can make a deal with somebody to get something done.

AG

10. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Dang it...hearing all of you losers cry about signatures is almost putting me to the point of being nauseated. Let me see what I can come up with...:D

And if you don't know already, I post a video alot of times when I post...todays victim is...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQU9q_6vlPM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BQU9q_6vlPM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

11. GoGators

Daddy Amp, I thought I'd update your video for you. Get with the times please!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNU2seVCwQ[/YOUTUBE]

12. GoGators

Daddy Amp, thought I'd update your video. I can't believe you'd actually copy over Hitler's voice. Here's what he really said. Get with the times please!!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cXNU2seVCwQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cXNU2seVCwQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

13. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

With that cake cup schedule you guys have should be a pushover this season...of course you lost to ole miss last year too.

14. GoGators

Didn't seem to matter when we went to Tallahassee or Miami. (y)

15. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Mute Point. The only National Title team to EVER lose to Ole Miss during the regular season.

Not to mention once Urban and Jesus Jr. leave, it's all downhill. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was destroyed in one.

16. Razcalking1978

Heheheh. It's pretty clear that Florida has a superior team, coach and program right now. Everything else is just sour grapes.

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

nice qoute

18. GoGators

Did you just say that a national championship is a mute point because of a loss??? Wow, what bowl game have you guys played in lately???

Are you talking about FSU here?

19. Razcalking1978

FSU would have to build something for it to be destroyed.

I'm just sayin'.

20. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Jeff Bowden. <----POINT MADE. Not to mention, Jimbo has plenty of ammo coming in and truthfully, I have a hard time seeing FSU beating UF this year. I'm a logical fan. However, with Tebow, Spikes, and Urban all leaving at once, UF will enter the Zook era once more. Go Noles. :)

21. GoGators

Hey guys, here's my rough draft of the signature I made. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. Let me know what you guys think of the logo too. Might look better keeping it white.

[​IMG]

22. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    It's moot point.

Sheesh. Are universities in the state of Florida the educational equivalent to Texas Tech?

:p J/P

23. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Touche! LOL Nice. Don't you know football is the most important thing in Florida?

24. GoGators

I figured out a way to better use the current logo. Similar to how the East has theirs. I'll update it hopefully by Monday. Gotta celebrate America's Bday this weekend.

25. GoGators

Geez, you guys cry about needing someone to do the sigs then I post one and nobody wants to provide any feedback. What gives???