OFFL Signatures - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

OFFL Signatures - Help Needed

Hey all. We’re looking for someone to take on the task of creating the sigs for the various OFFL leagues. Basis4aDay has handled this admirably in the past, but his laptop is having issues. I would do it myself, but I have zero graphics skills.

It would be great if we could come up with a simple formula that could adapted to each team/league, much as drifterbub and company have done with the Tradition sigs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So if anyone has the time and inclination, the OFFL needs you.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'd help, but I have no idea how they are creating these things. I have a macbook, can anyone explain to me how to do this?

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I am really hoping that my problem is temporary in nature. It started randomly happening, and is a real pain in the ass.

GoGators: You need a graphics program, such a Photoshop, and some know-how. There are guys here with some skills, and I think this is a bit of a call to action for someone to step up to the plate. Hopefully my problem is not a lasting issue (ED pun completely intended :D)

To whoever takes up the task, try to be a little original and don't cop the TF signature style exactly. Maybe use their elements as inspiration, or to get the size, but don't make an almost exact copy. As much as copying can be a form of flattery, in this sense, it is kind of cheap.

As for my laptop, I'll keep you guys posted. In the meantime I am using my parents, and they are adament about me NOT loading any new programs onto it.