OFFL Small Schools General Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CaddilacRockBox, Jul 10, 2009.

1. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

OFFL Small Schools General Discussion

This is going to be where i'll do most (if not all) of the major announcements. Anytime you have a question, drop it here. I'll be happy to answer it or find someone who can.

2. Thrilledge

Thrilledge Guest

I'll take Florida Atlantic if available

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Since the Mid-Major one is already completely full (with like a bajillion people in waiting), I'd love to get in on this one.

4. CaddilacRockBox

Have a school in mind?

5. CaddilacRockBox

You've got 'em.

6. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Any possibility I could get in on this? I'd LOVE North Texas to try and fix the Todd Dodge mess if possible :p

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Navy would be great.

8. CaddilacRockBox

Got 'em.

9. CaddilacRockBox

Done and done.

10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sweetness. MANY thanks, I'll take my arse whoopin's with pride!

11. CaddilacRockBox

We'll probably all be taking a few of those. We are mostly 1-star schools. I love the challenge. Makes every game matter more.

12. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

You're filling up fast!

13. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Yeah, it's good to see. Make sure you guys keep your rosters up to date as much as possible, that way newcomers can get up to speed quickly.

Great to see that we've added two new leagues and two solid new commishes to the OFFL fold. If you guys need help with signatures, I can do a marginal job (see below).

14. CaddilacRockBox

It's nice to have a good base of guys to start with. That was the biggest issue I ever had running an OD. I never could keep a group of guys together. Someone would buy a new game or get a different system. I'm just ecstatic that in two days, i've filled half of my league.

15. Hey I finally got registered, but you already know who I want seth

16. CaddilacRockBox

I've got you in there. Make sure to go over the rules and stuff.

17. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

hey guys whats happening. CaddilacRockBox is going to let me in as ULL and im pretty pumped. I live in Lafayette so its my home town team. I played in Trifecta in its first year so ive been around here before and nice to be back. Thanks Caddilac.

18. CaddilacRockBox

No problem. Just make sure you go over all of the rules and restrictions in the league description.

19. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

So, are we definitely playing on Heisman? All-American seems pretty realistic to me so far from what I've played of it.

I've been able to take a B- team and beat a B+ team in a HARD fought win, the two times I've played against the computer.

Pretty much games that should be hard fought against good defensive teams are, and games against offensive minded teams are tough games where it feels like you aren't ever going to stop their offense.

20. CaddilacRockBox

The difficulty we are going to start with isn't set in stone yet. Although, it is looking like AA from what i've heard. Never know. It'll just take a couple of day of us playing and adjusting sliders.

21. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

hey caddy, this is a pretty bad bug in the game that will be fixed in patch. seen it twice. when you punt and it goes in the endzone they will give it to other team at your 20. sometimes on punts they will give the ball at the line of scrimmage that you punted from if it went out of bounds. they already fixed but will be in patch. its a game killer. doesnt happen every time but just enough.

22. If you guys are still looking for people, id love to join. Read over all the rules, sounds like alot of fun. The roster said no ones signed up for MAC West, so i'll take Ball State if thats possible.

Thanks.

23. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Have you filled out an app yet? If not, you're jumping the gun. Stop by the New Member Lounge and do the basics. Then, you may feel free to come play with us.

All the TF leagues operate this way. We don't need a blood sample or anything, but we need to know just a little bit about you.

Thanks,

AG

24. I've been here for about a year but havn't been on recently.

25. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I see. System doesn't have any history on you. No posts. No threads, etc. Mind going through the formality? If I don't ask you, one of the other guys will. It's kind of an across-the-board requirement. Five minutes of your time, that's all.

AG