OFFL Small Schools Predictions?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CaddilacRockBox, Jul 21, 2009.

1. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

OFFL Small Schools Predictions?

How do you guys think the Sun Belt/MAC/Indys will shake out? Pretty much based on the teams since we really don't know each other's talent level.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, considering myself (Navy) has a pretty tough schedule:

@Ohio St
    @Pittsburgh
    Wake Forest
    Temple(MG24000)
    @Notre Dame
    Army(ShortBusStud)

I think Army probably has the better chance of coming out with a winning record when it comes to the two independent teams.

But, at the same time, as Navy, I probably have the highest rated team out of everyone, so it's good that my schedule is harder as I definitely didn't go after them because of their ratings, but because I've always liked the FleXbox One offense and I've always enjoyed the rich tradition of the Academy games.

3. CaddilacRockBox

Yeah. Army has a pretty tough schedule. I know they play @Georgia. They also have tons of H2H games.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Not to mention they have no talent at West Point.

5. CaddilacRockBox

Hahah. Well, none of us really have what you would consider a "lot" of talent.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    I just say that because I am Army in the E-League.:)

7. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

I here a lot of smack being talked about my team. We're ready to prove ourselves. I say "Bring It"!

HOORAH!!

def. of Hoorah-No matter how one might spell the word -- with or without a hyphen, a U instead of two Os, and so on -- the word is still an expression of high morale, strength and confidence. And, when powered by an overwhelmingly proud, and usually loud, tone of voice, hooah seems to stomp out any possibility of being bound by the written word.

HOORAH!!

8. Sixthdis108

Sixthdis108 Walk On

I see Toledo with a winning record and I spot in Detroit come Championship week.

9. bfruchey

bfruchey Walk On

There are rumors that several athletic departments have been commenting on the "lack of talent" on the Army football team. He addressed these rumors, saying, "I think there is a very good chance for our team to be bowl elligible this year, which would be a major step in the right direction for the Army football program. Our Athletic Director, Kevin Anderson, has put us in a very good situation this season. He is no longer content with being the punching bag of many BCS schools just because it pays the bills. We've been places some of these other programs can't even comprehend. The list is as follows:

Established in 1890

.560 All-time winning percentage (636-449-51)

4 Bowls (2-2) Some temas have 0 bowl appearances.

3 Heisman Winners

4 National Titles

Plus the best uniforms of the bunch."

HOORAH!!

[​IMG]