1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

OFFL West Highlight Reel

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Hova, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

OFFL West Highlight Reel

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVqeIBJs7gM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVqeIBJs7gM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Check it outtt

2. Masler

Masler Walk On

niiiiiiiiiiiiice

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Who's the Michigan User?! We Need To Talk!!

Good Vid, You Beat Me To It (Posting League Highlights). It's a good recruiting tool. I like the hip hop in it (also a song I was going to use, lol).

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Good work

5. Hova

I was trying to get some new Eminem on there but the songs were turning to like 999 minutes long when I imported them into movie maker. Must be some kind of anti-piracy feature lol

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is the music on youtube? I have a program that rips audio from youtube videos

7. Hova

No it's the actual downloaded music. I even downloaded a different one and it did the same thing. None of my other music does that except the new eminem.

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

what program is that? and how do i get my hands on it

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It's called: Youtube Clip Extractor. I honestly forget where I downloaded it from but if you google "How to take audio from youtube videos" a bunch of stuff pops up. I think I've found and taught myself everything by just googling, lol. Next I'm learning how to create my own website. That should be fun.

Edit: If you find the program I use it should be orange, almost looking like the moving parts inside of a clock (forget what their called) and has a little arrow pointing down.

10. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

nice highlight reel fellas