OFFL WEST OFFSEASON TONIGHT (MONDAY) @ 1030pm EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

OFFL WEST OFFSEASON TONIGHT (MONDAY) @ 1030pm EST

We are now advanced to the offseason guys. Record Books have been updated and we are ready to knock this out tonight. I have advanced to Players leaving now so you can feel free to get a head start now but remember these rules:

Players Leaving: A player cannot be persuaded to stay if he fits any of these 3 criteria:
    1. Overall is 95 or Higher
    2. Has Finished Top 5 in Hiesman Voting
    3. Junior or Sophmore (RS) who has on any major award

Players who cannot be persuaded to stay are the following:

Penn St - QB Kevin Newsome
    Texas - HB Jeremy Hills
    Ohio St- Garrett Goebel

Once you are finished please set ready to advance so i know who still needs to finish.

-I will expect everyone on tonight around 1030 pm EST and 11 pm EST at the latest as thats when we will start with the offseason.

-We will pause shortly after transfers so just so everyone can record you transferred on the boards

-In recruiting we will be adding 1 more bonus five star, DO NOT go over your limits, while in this step please also set ready to advance so i will know who is ready

- we will pause momentarily at training results but not long

- Position changes, please do not break any rules, the guidelines for changes are in the description thread. If you have a questionable switch come to me first before making it.

-We will be skipping players cut as stated in the rules, if you went over the 70 man limit you will be penalized so watch your recruiting numbers.

We will pause shortly after the final week of recruiting so i can record everyones final class numbers in the records section

Do you guys all want to join up in a party or i can just communicate to you each through message? Let me know your preference

HOF nomination deadline is 10 pm EST tonight. Denard is not leaving so you might wanna get em there suge!

2. Hova

We can discuss things in this thread as well tonight if people are on the boards as well.

No Juniors try to leave USC early this year but a slew of high 90's seniors graduate

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Suprisely my 99ovr DE rsJR Jack Crawford was not on the list to leave early....not sure what he is coming back for?!?! He should anchor a D that will reload next year.

My QB situation will be sticky next year. Hopefully my former :5stars: recruit develops over the offseason. I will be looking at a sub-85ovr QB next year most likely who doesn't have the legs Newsome had.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

Alright got Berry to stay for his senior year, he was under 95 and didn't win any awards, dodged a bullet there. Also stopped my backup (and future starting) HB to stay, he wanted to transfer to my biggest rival U of M.

Also lost huge pieces to my teams

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    Name Position Year Rating
    G. Goebel DT JR(RS) 95
    A. Sweat ROLB SR 94
    C. Smith LG SR(RS) 93
    N. Williams RE SR 98
    J. Bauserman QB SR(RS) 92
    D. Posey WR SR 99
    M. Brewster C SR 99
    J. Shugarts RT SR 96
    M. Adams LT SR 96
    L. Thomas WR SR 95

Nearly cried when I saw this, notice no one is under 90. And these guys are all huge parts to my team. Good thing I snagged a couple big recruits.

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Guys, I may miss tonight or be late. Im stuck at work and I dont know if I will be home by 7:30pm PST. If im not on at 7:30pm, go ahead and go without me.

6. Hova

Hopefully you can make it, i wasnt planning on starting until 8pm PST unless you got on sooner

7. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll definitely be there, at 10:30pm EST.

8. swens26

swens26 Walk On

ill be on in like 20 minutes

9. Hova

Alright guys looks like everyone showed up we will get rollin at 11pm unless recchem shows up earlier

10. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    finishing up another dynasty game. be there in 5 minutes

11. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

anyone ever not able to try to persuade kids to stay? Im thinking its cause I switched teams. I guess its what I get.

Anyway, ready to roll on with out EJ Manuel

Let the Wil Secord era begin!!!

12. Hova

Closin in on 11pm est guys

13. Hova

As soon as swens gets on and does his players leaving we will advance to transfers as UCLA has no guys trying to leave early

14. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

This goes past 10:45 im prolly out. 5am comes earlier and earlier as the week goes on...ugh