OFFL West - Year One Schedules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

OFFL West - Year One Schedules

OK guys,

First, let me say that the confusion will subside once the east and West have their own forum space - should happen soon.

Now, on to schedules:

I didn't want to tinker with the schedules, but I think we have to.

We have a few difficulties, but nothing too terrible. PK only has one user game, Shaun has five. I'm thinking my USC game might have to become an OSU-Oklahoma game. Shaun will still have four (3 League and ND) but I don't think there's anything we can do about that.

Cal - MSU will be rescheduled also, unless both members want the extra game.

Look at you schedules and let me know what teams you might want to play instead of the FCS games. No guarantees, but I'll try to accomodate you. You can always start on offline dynasty with your team to see who's available during the week you play an FCS. I'm not going to post them. If someone you want is available, let me know.

I'll inform you of more changes as I get the done.

AG

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

MSU - Cal is now Cal @ Boise.

I thought you might like playing on the Smurf Turf, and they're regional.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Check that. Make that game @ UCF.

Watch out for those guys.

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah looking at my roster I'll need to watch out for everyone. I only have one playmaker and hes an undersized rb.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

In an effort to keep OFFL East Teams off our schedules (it saves confusion) I am rearragnig things a bit. For example:

ND is no longer playing Pitt or North Carolina. I have replaced them with Arkansas and Georgia Tech, which are the most realistic matchups available, and the team strength ratings are close.

OU no longer plays Cincy. Ball State will be the new set of tackling dummies.

Colorado no longer plays FSU or (I forget who it was, WVU maybe?). Utah and South Carolina are now on the schedule instead.

I put Mizzou against Tulsa in week 2. Can't remember who I replaced.

That's about it for now. I tried to lean a bit more heavily on the stacked teams, but for the most part, we all stand a pretty good chance of getting knocked around.

Let me know if anything looks funny to you.

AG

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

That's Jahvid Best = one of the best in the game.