Offline Dynasty

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by alemic, Dec 1, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Now I know we are all here for online dynasty play however I was wondering if anybody else has gotten into the offline dynasty part of the NCAA game. I have actually just finished year 3 with Army after a 8-5 season followed up by a 9-4 season I managed to pull of a couple huge upsets on my way to a 12-1 season. The only loss being at Notre Dame by 13 points and defeating Central Michigan.

For anybody else out there, how are you doing offline?

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Currently year 3 of SDSU dynasty

MWC champs first 2 seasons, finished top 25 first 2 seasons, currently undefeated and in top 10 3rd season. Beat TCU all 3 seasons.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

It's time for somebody to try tougher sliders...

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

Haha yeah I'd have to a agree. I was luck to pull out a 12-1 season with Army. I had 5 games decided by less than 7 points

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Using Jerzey's 0 threshold sliders. An FCS team almost beat me and I have lost 5 games out of 33.

Most games came down to last drive for either team.

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Also to add to my last post, if the cpu would stop all out blitzing on 3rd and long leaving the wr in slot uncovered, I would have lost at least another 5-7 games.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

Amen to that. So many of my touchdowns come from all out blitzes... It gets on my nerves honestly.