Offline dynasty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by xassassin4lifex, Sep 22, 2012.

1. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

So i have been wanting to an offline dynasty as well as this one, to try and rebuild a lower team. I dont like playing as powerhouses. I want a challenging team to rebuild, but i dont want to be a team that is so bad that i have no chance in any of my games. Anyone have any advice? Sliders, teams to choose from, recruiting difficulty, etc?

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm really not sure. I just can't get into offline dynasties anymore after they made online dynasties part of the game. I also don't know your skill level, so setting sliders isn't easy.

3. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Yeah, thats a good point. Well i am definately more interested in online dynasties. But sometimes i feel loke they dont move fast enough. It of course depends on m y schedule, but sometimes i start to lose interest because its inly once every 3 days. Not saying i lose interedt completely, but its just not as exciting sometimes. And im not saying i think we should make it a faster advance, because i dont. Everyone here has lives outside of this game (including me, even though i started this thread lol). I have a 14 month old son that takes up a lot of time right now, so believe me, im not complaining about our advance rate. Just wanted to know if anyone had any advice, thats all.

4. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Someone will. Just didn't want this thread to go without a reponse either. Cgreen214, any ideas?

5. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

The sliders we use in this one seem to be giving you pretty good games so far...if you want you can copy those (they are in the league description).

As for a rebuilding-ish team, I suggest UCLA. Great uniforms, play against some good teams in the Pac-12, they're prestige is horrible (I think they're a 2 star) but they have a talented roster and can recruit from California. Plus you get to play home games in the Rose Bowl.

6. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

Ucla only a 2 star? That suprises me, i see them as a solid 3 star team in my opinion. Ill give ucla with these sliders a shot. These sliders have definately given me great games so far. Thanks for the advice Mark.

7. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

I users UCLA in my offline dynasty earlier this year. I haven't played it in a while but it was a blast for all reasons Logan listed. Plus I love the young RS QB, Hundley I believe his name is.

• Like Like x 1