Offseaon Poll

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by rushers24, Feb 5, 2011.

?

Who will be the Beast of the East and win the NFC East?

1. The Giants sweep in from nowhere and take the division from the Cowboys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Eagles turn the tides this season scores 60 points a game to win the division

18.2%
  3. Cowboys stay on top and remain dominant

72.7%
  4. The CPU Redskins and Rex Grossman go all the way and McNabb gets benched in week 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Bumbleetuna

9.1%
  1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Seeing how I play in the NFC East, I though I would create a poll on it. Feel free to do the same for your own division. Also, this season the Player of the Week awards are going to be changing. Instead of picking the winners myself, this time I will take the top 4 or 5 performances each week from PVP games, and list them out in a poll and let the league decide on the winners. Hopefully most owners will participate each week in the discussions and voting, otherwise I will probably stop doing them.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

As I mentioned in the podcast, I'll stick with the Cowboys. Should be an interesting division though.

Who's everyones pick for the best division? The NFC West is the only division with all 4 teams so that should be interesting but overall the best division is either the NFC East or the AFC West in my opinion.

3. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

That would be a good poll. I will start one of those as well.

4. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

With the Cowboys getting a year older, and not really filling any holes this offseason as much as Rush would have liked in the draft (I was in the party chat to hear the agony each round) MLB is still going to be a tough area for him. BUT he still has Felix Jones in the backfield and his offense remains in tact so that makes him extremely dangerous.

Giants stock piled Draft Picks for next year but lost a lot of talent this year with Tuck departing and Boley under the salary cap problems so I think the Giants just fall too far behind the 8 ball.

As for the CPU Redskins, they don't have Rex Grossman lol so I don't see that one happening.

As for the Eagles I have to give him credit, he had Vick in FA, but was able to get him back, he did lose Celek to FA but he still does have Jeremy Maclin and DeSean Jackson so that always makes the Eagles dangerous.

I see the division as this.......

Cowboys 13-3
    Eagles 13-3
    Giants 9-7
    Redskins 2-14

Cowboys will win the Division based on tiebreakers of head to head matchup with the Eagles. Giants will be good next year but will need to address there aging issues defensively and offensive side of the ball as well as find the air apparent to Eli Manning.

5. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Nice write up. I think the Giants will win more than 9 games. And I see you have me down to lose 3 games lol. Interesting. I certainly have a tough schedule coming up, so I think I would def be happy with 13 and 3.

6. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Lol I used to be a sports announcer so I do a lot of diagnosing this type of stuff. I put you down for 3, with the increased number of users it makes every week that much harder, and there are bound to be a game or two that the ball wont bounce your way. I see the Giants with a winning record but I don't know much about Xlence so I based it off of the talent of the Giants being traded away and the biggest issue they wanted to address at CB he hasn't been able to address as of yet.