1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offseason 1 Coordinator Carousel

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by broth262, Oct 28, 2015.

1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    New OC and DC have been moving around the league as teams prepare to shuffle their rosters.

Give us a little insight into why the change and what you look for in your new offense/defense.

Teams making changes:

Oakland - St Louis Offense
    San Diego - Arizona Offense
    Denver - New Orleans Offense
    Green Bay - Oakland Offense
    Atlanta - Miami Offense
    San Francisco - Oakland Offense
    Dallas - Atlanta Offense
    Tennessee - Carolina Offense
    Jacksonville - Baltimore Offense
    Cincinnati - Buffalo Offense
    Buffalo - Atlanta Offense

Green Bay - Kansas City Defense
    San Francisco - San Francisco Defense
    Atlanta - Green Bay Defense
    Dallas - New York Giants Defense
    Denver - Cincinnati Defense
    St Louis - Green Bay Defense

2. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I inherited the Colts offensive playbook when I took the reigns of the Falcons in Week 15. It was my forst time with the playbook, and after familiarizing myself with it, I decided that it had to go. Just doesn't fit with my style. Too many under center formations with too many TEs involved.

Befpre the Falcons slot opened up, I spent my days and nights playing random cheesers (and the occasional sim player) online and always played with either tne Dolphins or Chargers. Moved on to the Bills for a little more defense, but kept the Miami playbook. I was exalted when it opened up and claimed it immediately. I find that it keeps me out of the deep routes that require deep drops (which frequently results in deep, frequent interceptions for me). I prefer to play in the shotgun, and the playbook allows for this without sacrificing a running game.

As to the defensive side of the ball....I chose Green Bay because it was the first 3-4 to open up. I am absolutely terrible at the 4-3....always have been. With tne right players, I have, at times, had reasonable success on defense with a 3-4 (especially against the run).

I will miss Spider Y 2 Banana in its various forms from Indy's playbook though. It is damn near a Tecmo Bowl/Jerry Rice slant play. Very hard to stop because the play fake does not really slow down the pass. Somebody is always open and open quickly.

• Like Like x 1