Offseason 2013-2014

Discussion in 'The Flashback' started by hornfaninbama, Aug 24, 2013.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

TheRealHalupka, -Cougars-, -Balla-, Azwethinkweiz, BPHusker, TN_Mike, matthew34brown, Austin1990, tar heel, qclassic 22

Just trying to gauge how we'd like to do offseason.

I am a big proponent of knocking it out all in one night. We set a night that everyone can be on at the same time and we zip through it in a few hours. That's how we always did it in Orange Crush, and it gets us back to playing games quicker.

The other option is to break it up into 12 hour stages. Once we hit offseason we advance 1 step every 12 hours. I don't like this one as much just because it ends up taking 3 or 4 days to go through offseason.

Let me know what you think. If we did it all in one night, we'd vote on the night everyone can be on, and if the season ended before that night we'd go every 12 hours until that evening. We won't zip through preseason as quickly just beacuse there's so much that has to be done. It would stay up at least 24 hours to give everyone a chance to fill their boards and redshirt and whatnot.

I vote for a one night offseason. Pushing through an entire offseason in one night and only having 2 days between games is awesome.

2. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

All in one night. It should only take 45 mins to an hour. There isn't much to do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

all in one night

• Like Like x 1
  4. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

One night. But I need to know in advance and plan accordingly. Med school doesn't like me taking a night off from my studies haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz Walk On

I vote for all in one night as well. Though I'm moving on Thursday/Friday of this week so hopefully it's not one of those days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

We're still a ways off. I just wanted to get a feel for how everyone feels. I figure we've got a week and a half or so.

7. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

All in one night.

• Like Like x 1
  8. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

one night

• Like Like x 1
  9. matthew34brown

matthew34brown Walk On

the i's have it

10. qclassic 22