Offseason (All Read)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 28, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Offseason Will Take Place On 29 March (Tuesday) Time: TBD
    If you can't make it post it here or forever hold your peace. Someone will recruit for you if you can't make it.
    Things To Do Before We Start:
    • Fill out the stats on our google document. If someone has to cover down you will lose ability to recruit 5 stars next season.
    • Add highlights to Dropbox. At minimum 10 highlights. Failure to participate will cost you the ability to recruit 5 stars next season. Late season additions get a pass but 5 highlights are still expected.
    • Bowl Summaries

If everyone knocks this out tonight, I'll advance us when I get home from work tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

I still haven't got dropbox access. Also, my highlights don't load online, don't know what to do.

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I just sent you the dropbox invite, let me know if it works.

4. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

works.

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I hate to tell you guys this but I dont have a fucking clue when it comes to stuff like that and dont really feel like taking the time to do it..I dont care if there is a Highlight reel and it is really really aggravating me that every season we come up with ways to see if we can takes scholarships or recruits or what not. Some us dont have jobs were we spend all day on a computer and can do this shit when were bored at work.

6. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

[​IMG]

it was working earlier and i got a little done but i keep getting this

7. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Me too!

8. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

9. Maximus21

I tried it again

I'm seeing the unavailable message also. Never had that before so all we can do is wait.

10. DrunkenSoldier

still not working. This document is a pain in my ass, does anyone even look at these again! Im all for the highlight real but i will never look at this spreadsheet again

11. DrunkenSoldier

12. Maximus21

13. DrunkenSoldier

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What are you talking about? Instead of complaining you could just ask instead of handling it like this. I think we all work so thats not even the case. Seriously, all you have to do is download the videos off of your EA sports page (after you upload them from your console) and drag them to the dropbox folder. If you go on dropbox dot com it gives you a visual. Its a really simple process and @bigtubb_ is doing the 'hard' part of the whole process.

This is to keep participation high. If someone participates fully in the league then things like this doesn't really effect them.

The majority of this league wants to go premier. Things like a highlight reel seperate us from other leagues. I refuse to allow anything to prevent us from becoming premier. If we're passed this season I want it to because another non premier league is better not because we only have half the league going hard. If they decide to do the draft proposal I want to propose BCS Chaos goes as a whole. I don't want new members filling in our spots. But if guys can't take a few extra minutes for things like this then maybe we should look into that. You've been in our league long enough to know the goal of this league. You've been in our league long enough to know our shit has to be 100% right with no flaws to get the nod.

If the goal of this league is to go premier than its the responsibility of us, the members, to enforce and maintain standards similar to those of a premier league. Everything that 'takes scholarships away' have been simple stuff. Like I said in the PM, I look at that proposal as a prewarning of what is in store for the future.

Right now this is the 4th quarter. Right now is when their really looking into what leagues should be moved up. Right now is not the time to 'slack'. We can be right 99% of the time but that 1% that we're slacking is when all the eyes will be on us. I understand life but this is not 2 hours of stuff we're asking.

Please if you have an issue with anything, invite the board and voice your opinion in a private message.

Jerz

15. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

My bad for not saying that in a private message, if I had it to do over agin I would.. That being said I still feel the same way. I have had a blast playing with everyone of you guys and having fun has always been my goal.. Im not quitting and I refuse to not recruit 5 stars so I guess Ill spend tonight making a drop box if someone sends me the email...Benbuckeye7@yahoo.com...I do hope however that going premier dosnt end up breaking up what has been a great league...

16. BG

BG On The Rize!

So if this league goes premier, I have to drop one of my leagues? That would suck!

17. Maximus21

@benbuckeye - I'll send you the email after i get home from work

18. Maximus21

19. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I just downloaded it and added the files to the drop box

20. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Im going to start working on the tape on thursday or friday...

21. Maximus21

Coach and Drunken didn't do their stats but the spreadsheet was unavailable last night for some reason. I'll fill it in for them but @JerzeyReign will decide if there will be any repercussions.

22. Maximus21

I say we do the offseason in one shot tomorrow night. Earliest I can start is 6 pm est.

23. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I cant start that early...830 would be the earliest for me

24. Maximus21

Stayed: WR Brian Copeland (99 OVR), K Aaron Luke (88 OVR)

Left: WR D.J. Hampton (96 OVR), DT Chase Smith (90 OVR)

25. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Micah Thompson stayed