Offseason Conversation - Poll

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Sep 21, 2009.

?

Read my post....

Poll closed Oct 3, 2009.
  1. All at one time (most likely a Friday or Saturday night)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 24 hours per option/recruiting week

66.7%
  3. Other (post what your idea is or I'll just count your vote toward what I want to do)

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Offseason Conversation - Poll

It's getting close to the offseason so I figured I'd bring up this topic about how we're going to go about getting everything done with the offseason stuff.

So, I felt a poll was in order to get the general consensus of how people feel about it.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Obviously, we would try our best to coordinate everyone's schedules if we were to do it all at once so no worries for anyone that wants to choose that but Fridays or Saturdays don't work for you.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I love doing the offseason all at once, but Friday or Saturday night might be tough. In The Deuce we usually do it on a Sunday night. There are some degenerative drinkers there. :)

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

all at once would fun and go really fast. if we could that would be awesome. sunday night would probably be easiest.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Thanks to Sixthdis's insane recruiting class, OSU is done.

6. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I am almost done with recruiting too, so missing it would not kill my team. If no one leaves early then I can be done by week 14, easy. That said, I would prefer Sunday night over a Friday/Saturday. I tend to work Fridayand Saturday evenings but Sunday mornings. Plus Saturday is spent watching real college football.

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

All at 1 time sounds good, I did the 1 week a day thing in another dynasty last week or 2 bc we have a diverse group. I looked forward to it, but really each week maybe takes 5 mins, but with our recruiting limits it shouldnt even take that... I think I offered all my schollies but would like to go through it.. Im kinda just interested in training results, position changes and cuts..

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Still waiting on a few votes. If you don't vote, then expect your vote to be meaningless.

Right now, looks like we're going to attempt to shoot for all at once, but if our schedules don't work out, we'll probably just go with 24 hours per week since it would only take 4 or 5 days to finish (maybe less depending on the amount of people that still have room for recruits).

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

My recruiting will be over soon too. Actually all I have left is just a few guys to fill the roster. As far as the choices I have a proposal. We go by the 24 hour rule. The last person to do their stuff posts on here or sends a XBL msg to Mors. If he is able to we can do an early adv. And the next adv is 24 from that adv time. If anyone already has there recruiting done and no one leaves early, they can post it on the OD msg box "DONE" so everyone will know if they are the last one to do their recruiting. Just an idea, take it as you would like. I can go either way but I think no one will actually know until Players Leaving week.

10. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well, depending on how long it takes us to finish up the bowl weeks and such, looks like we'll be hitting the offseason on a weekend.

I'd still very much like to do it all at once since it makes it all good by much quicker.

What's everyone's schedule like on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

And is anyone not able to do this on a week day at around 8 or 9 pm EST?

11. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm flexible depending on my brother's high school games and my cousins middle school games.

12. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm very open. I've got my son next weekend so I'll be home and available those nights as well.

13. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Saturday night is ok for me, Sunday night is ok too. Friday night isn't doable but I'm done recruiting anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.