OFFSEASON DUTIES

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Mar 29, 2010.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

OFFSEASON DUTIES

Hey guys we should be looking at a night in which we can get this in. I would like to step down as host and this would be a good time to do it. Someone can take it offline after the MNC add Tulsa to the Big 12 north (I think they replace Iowa St) and then we can get down to bidness. I for one am free tuesday wed or thursday.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm working Tues and Thurs, and I have a meeting Wed night. If we go with one of those, I'll try to find a sub.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

if i had a vote I'd vote for tomorrow night. I am taking today - Wednesday off so that would work great for me.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll take the reins if people are cool with that. I'm normally on every night until like 1 am EST and would advance as needed. The only times I wouldn't be able to do it would be during the day, but in those situations, I could advance as soon as I got home from work. Anyone care if I hook it up?

As a side note, I'm about 50/50 on whether Tulsa gets the invite when I've done my sims. Is there a way to change it for sure, or does Tulsa HAVE to get the invite to move them?

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I have to get it to be moved, something EA should change for future versions...but won't. lol

I'm good whenever, hosting track meets Tuesday and Thursday but should be home (freaking better be) in plenty of time.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Dude you gotta check out G-Units ode to Castortroy in the plays of the month. My god man how many pick 6's did you have this year. I swear there are 7-8 of them and it takes up half the damn video. Props to you Troy quite a year down in the Desert!!!!

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm pretty sure they get the invite. I've advanced ahead to check it a few times. But just incase this is what needs to be done...

1) Whoever hosts the OD needs to be changed to one of the National Title competitors in order to save the game result offline (this needs to be done BEFORE the advance)

2) Save it offline and keep advancing to post NCG until Tulsa gets the invite. If your lucky they'll get it on the first couple of tries.

3) Advance to Players Leaving so it locks Tulsa into the Big 12

4) Upload and move back to respected team.

8. Papa Perry

We've done this before in one of my non-TF OD's so I kinda know what I'm talking about

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

yeah i forgot to mention that Papa I kinda figured it that way I don't mind hosting until the start of preseason tasks. Tulsa's bad showing in the BCS game kinda hurt their stock. Colorado's AD said he is wavering on wether to vote for them getting an invite!!!!

10. Papa Perry

Well tell them to quit being a bitch it's hard to schedule a user that's the only one in his conference

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Bitch=Tulsa hahaha
    Hey papa in the show do they have online D's

12. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Tell him yourself. He checks the boards and none of us here are your bitch. Well, maybe Max is, but some 95 lb. girl is already claiming him as hers. (y)

13. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I gotta go to lifting right now, but I'll be back later on this subject..

Me and max should be playing our game tonight, and then we'll figure this out.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

[​IMG]

Wes lifting? Come on doesn't the womens volleyball team have the gym now? You got the bar right? Throwing up big weights!!!

15. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

I could do offseason tomorrow night, the later the better. I am questionable for the rest of the week.

16. Papa Perry

Nah, Max is 2-1 all-time against me now. And I was referring to Big 12 officials voting in Tulsa lol. I do hope to get a shot at the newest member of the Big 12 next season though

17. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Always hatin york..

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1eUgICw3rc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1eUgICw3rc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

THE YEAR OF THE BOILERMAKER!!! TJ Smith will reign!!

going to 7 on 7...

all you geisers be jealous! aha

18. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

geezers? Hey at least I can buy beer legally!

19. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

no, geisers....things that shoot out of the ground

20. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Alot man. That was just in two games, there were probably a dozen more.

Well the winning was fun while it lasted, I'll be lucky to be bowl eligible next year. I think it'll be the year of the Bruin..or the Huskie, or the Golden Bear..but definitely not the Wildcat.

21. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol damn son..got me

22. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

45-35 Tech wins the National Championship!

It came down to the last drive... Purdue had the ball and was trailing with 1:30 to go in the fourth when they threw a devastating interception to Tech's FS. Tech would run and gash the Purdue defense for one more TD before the end of the game. This game was a lot closer than 10 points. There were so many 4th and shorts, and so many clutch 3rd downs. Good game Murk.

Next year Tech unveils a new offense. After this game I am having second thoughts though heh.

23. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Tainted. Can't win the national title and not be the conference champion! (n) J/K Congrats, Max.

24. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Kinda gotta point. Also tainted cuz you didnt beat me! (y)

What offense you switchin too? You change offenses more than York changes Pads!

Offseason is irrelevant to me, Im done recruiting. But if I had to say a night, ill say tomorrow.

25. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Hey I beat the guy that beat you!

I will be starting a (RS)Freshman QB, HB, and a true freshman TE next year and I was going to run the Miami(FL) offense. After that NC though... thinking about how my WRs should be even better next year has me wanting to stay with the Texas Tech offense.

And I've only switched offense one time really. I ran Air Force at Rice, then switched to Texas Tech when I took them over.