OFFSEASON *EVERYONE READ and REPLY*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

OFFSEASON *EVERYONE READ and REPLY*

Alright if you havent heard already the offseason now requires you to wait atleast 20 minutes before advancing stages so this throws out any hopes at knocking out the offseason in 1 night.

As for now (not sure when we will be there) We will be advancing at an ASAP pace with no more than 24 hours between each step. We will plan a night ASAP as well to try and knock out all of recruiting. It will have to start around 7 PM EST on what ever night we decide on. It's looking like Tuesday now, Monday if we are fast. WED night is a no go since I am at out of town so Thursday would be the LATEST we do a night of recruiting. After that I will pry stop for a 24 hour advance at Position changes, hopefully everyone can do it asap, then sim cuts and start the preseason. So just keep checking this thread frequently to see where we are at with Bowl Season and also your availability for the discussed time to try and knock out as much as possible in the set night.

PS Don't forget your recruiting restrictions and Iowa you need to get a recruiting thread up before we start. I know you can't update it because you cannot see your recruits but atleast get it up and check your scholarship number.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Tuesday is the day for me. I work until midnight Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Hopefully we can get everything done by Saturday since I will be going back to Cleveland for a couple days. If not I could a) bring my 360 home or b) have a buddy do remaining offseason stuff for my school.

4. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Tuesday will work for me for recruiting.

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Monday or Tuesday would work for me. Thursday night I will be out and I am out of town Friday-Sunday.

6. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

My recruiting is done, barring any early departures for the nfl

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Sounds good to me. Thursdays are rough, but I am done with recruiting unless someone leaves for the NFL.

I thought they had done away with the 20 minute advance in the post season and only kept it for the regular season. I could be wrong though.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

My Mondays are bad until October. Tuesday would be excellent

9. Hova

Tuesday is looking good for now. We should be done with all the bowl games by then, hopefully by tomorrow so we can get a head start.

10. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Tuesday is a no go for me i wrk and wednesday both nights til about midnight or later

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Auburn and Iowa are left to play their bowl games and we can get into the offseason.

12. Hova

Let's get them last 2 games in. The sooner we can advance the sooner we can get a jump on the offseason for those who will miss recruiting night. We will then stop at position changes if you need to make some the next day.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

Tuesday is fine with me if we start at like 8 or 9, The Experience took 2 and a half hours to get to preseason and since I work early Wednesday morning I don't feel like being up all night.

14. Hova

We are starting at 7PM est, no later. I have work at 3am.

15. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

dont we do it thursday then?

16. Hova

We are doing it Tuesday. I am not sitting idle for 4 days. We need to get it done asap. You should be able to do position changes when you get home if you even have any athletes. You can find a sub if you think its necessary.

17. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I need recruits i cant just sit and miss that part thats stupid as hell

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ill do it for him I suppose

19. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Id rather the cpu do it if YOUUUU are my optiom

20. Masler

Masler Moderator

Pff lose out then

21. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

On what you are NOT the greatest recruiter

22. Masler

Masler Moderator

Well you can't pump hours into recruits like u could last year so I bet Auburn is pretty slim on recruits

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have a kickball game at 7 PM EST so I won't be home till 8:30-ish. I can try finding a sub since 2 or 3 people already have my GT info. Of course if I don't lose anyone early than this is all for naught. I used up 100% of my scholarships in regular season.

24. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yes were slim being my pitches arent exactly miami esc

25. Hova

Ya U should be fine. You will be back in time for position changes. Even if someone does leave and you don't recruit you would have that extra schollie for next year.

And DJ I suggest you find a sub or use Masler because the only way the Offseason is not being done tuesday night Is if I go into work in the morning and a stack of Cantaloupe fall and kill me instantly, CLEAN KILL. Even If I am paralyzed from the waist down the offseason will still go on. :runpuppy: