Offseason has arrived

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Apr 21, 2010.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Offseason has arrived

We are now in players leaving. Would like to advance 2x a day if possible. Not sure if we could knock it out in one night.

Next advance at 8pm central if not before. JCA, Drunken, and forever check your PMs and get back to me either here or text my cell.

Remember for players going pro:

Players leaving
    A player will not be allowed to attempt to sway a player from the pro draft if he:

* is > 95 OVR

* is a JR that has won the Heisman
    * is a JR or SO(RS) and has won a major award (Thorpe, Maxwell, Biletnikoff, etc) and is > 90 OVR

Kickers and punters can be swayed from pro draft regardless of OVR and class.

2. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Will post updated coaches points tomorrow.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok, cool. I'll do mine after work. And since I didn't get a PM, I guess I'll have to put my Tigers in the national spotlight next year. Houston/SMU, this is your first and final warning, lol. I am on the warpath...

4. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Ya better be...SMU is returning its entire O-line and is reloaded at RB...best team Ive had in X3B

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

The 3 coaches picked new teams. We are waiting baylor, northern ill, unlv to do players leaving. unlv is at work but will have his done in a couple of hours.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Whats the recruiting rules when changing teams, im already at 15 guys signed and only 11 seniors. Is it Unlimited for offseason? or should i just take everyone off my board and not sign anyone else

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Clear your board and I believe the 15 put you over. You will need to cut the players that put you over in cut players to get back to normal.

Since the recruits were not recruited by you, I can't impose a penalty for next season.

Any questions Drunken, pm, psn, or even text me.

8. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

uni is done

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Just waiting on Baylor. I figure he wants to keep Robert Griffin.

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ill clear my board but dont wait for me too advance, ill be looking forward to position changes