OFFSEASON NIGHT *Everyone READ and RESPOND*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, May 27, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

OFFSEASON NIGHT *Everyone READ and RESPOND*

It is coming up on us fast this year. We will be finished friday at the latest and most likely tomorrow If the last 3 bowls get played. I will start the offseason right away but it leaves us with the following times to try to get on and knock this thing out to start the final season.

Friday at 1045 PM EST time
    Saturday 7 PM EST time or later
    Sunday 4 PM EST time or later

Please post your availability for all times, the sooner the better, so we can get this thing knocked out. Until then we will adv one stage per day but hopefully we can find a night asap. Thanks.

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Friday wont work for me. Saturday or Sunday is fine. I really dont have much left to do in way of recruiting anyways. So if im the only one against Friday, its cool if you go on without me.

3. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

I work Friday night, am out of town on Saturday but can do Sunday. I'm almost done recruiting so not a huge deal if I have to auto-pilot it.

4. Masler

Masler Moderator

any of those times work for me

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Friday looks good. Saturday I will be at work. Sunday I may be at a social gathering.

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

Friday at 10:45? I haven't been up that late in years. I can make any of those times, Friday included.

7. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I could do friday or saturday. I doubt i could make it sunday.

8. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Sunday later in the evening works best for me. Friday and Saturday is a no go as I'm out of town. When are those bowls being played? If they are done tonight could we advance once a day and finish up Sunday night?

9. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I had my days mixed up. I am available any of those 3 days.

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm gonna be out of town till Tuesday due to the holiday weekend. I have used up all my scholarships and I don't anticipate anyone leaving early. I also should not have any player moves so you can just go ahead without me.

11. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

With it being a holiday weekend I too don't know my schedule, so if I make it, I make it, if not don't wait up for me.

12. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

The only time I could make it would be Sunday

13. Hova

It looks like alot of us are mixed up with different schedules. Is everyone cool with just adv as fast as possible over the weekand and knocking the rest out sunday night? Most of us are done recruiting anyways and we will be simming preseason once I make the schedules since It is out last season and you dont have to recruit. If anyone really needs to do it and cant make it sunday night we can try and find you a sub. Let me know if everyone is cool with that.

We will go with Sunday At 8 PM EST

14. Masler

Masler Moderator

I'm cool with everything...all that matters now is this offseason and the games for next season

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm good as long as we get to Players Leaving Early before I head out. I shouldn't lose anyone early but just want to ensure that. Players move shouldn't be a big deal, I have 1 ATH but he should get moved to WR which is his intended position. Even if I lose players early I don't need replacements, I'm pretty deep at every position so a :3stars: recruit likely wouldn't see field (aside from TE I already signed).

16. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Cool as the otherside of the pillow. Can we maybe start a schedule request thread or call out other users? Like I said I want anyone, anywhere next season. I don't care if all my OOC games are users.

17. Hova

Ya requests are being taken in the 2015 look ahead thread

18. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll fairly flexible this weekend, just keep me posted and I'll make it.

19. Hova

Sunday at 8 PM EST it is. Who is all making it?

20. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

I will be there

21. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I will try. If im not on, dont worry about it. I have the bulk of my recruits signed already and since this is our last season, im not too concerned about roster spots 65-70.

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I will not make it but I should be fine. My team may end up 1 player over roster limit but hopefully CPU cuts the right player. I signed a kicker instead of a punter but was going to move 1 in offseason. If no one moves that player for me then I'll get a walk on. No big deal since walk on probably will be higher overall then any kicker on my roster :).

23. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll be there.

24. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

i'm prolly there. unknown when i'm back on town but i'm not sweating it too much if i have to sim, last season and all.

25. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I should be there.