OFFSEASON NIGHT *Everyone Read and RESPOND*

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

OFFSEASON NIGHT *Everyone Read and RESPOND*

Here's what we are looking at for an offseason night:

Thursday - Assuming we finish all bowls by then - 7 PM EST
    Friday - Assuming again - 7 PM EST
    Saturday- 7 PM EST

Worst Case Scenario would be 24 hour advances then we knock it out Tuesday night no matter what.

Everyone pick what works best for you. We will have to go with the majority for this one. Everyone please respond asap.

Thursday would be best for me.

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Thursday

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I could go Thursday/Friday after 8:30 EST but I work till 8. Saturday I'm going out after work and not sure what time I will be home. I likely won't be able to go Tuesday because I'm moving that day and not sure if I'll be setup by that day.

Sunday I'm free all day, aside from watching NFL games

Monday I work till 4:30 but I'm free anytime after 5 PM EST

4. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thursday I won't be home till 8pm est, Friday and Saturday nights are always up in the air for me, so I can't give a definate yet on the weekend.

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

Thursday I guess, pry gunna have to juggle two offseasons if experience starts early

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I would vote for Sunday, I can probably make Thursday, but I'm not sure. I have to give a big talk at a conference this weekend so I'll be prepping for that until Saturday.

7. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

I say thursday if we can get that advance in, my weekends BOOKED!!!

8. Hova

Sunday is not an option lol I am gone all day on sunday and have school all day mondays. It has to be Thurs/Fri/ or Saturday. If none of those work for a majority we will go for 24 hour Advances then finish tuesday night. We can start at 7:30 PM EST for some of the guys who get off later so you'd at least be back for position changes.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I can probably find someone to cover for me if I'm not 100% moved in by Tuesday, but I still vote for Thursday night.

10. Hova

I'm thinking a 7:30 PM EST start for Thursday would work. Would give you and Hokie time to get on before we got too far. You could have subs cover you until then if you have important recruiting left.

11. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I'll be driving up north at 7PM on Thursday. I'll be away from my xbox all weekend except for late Sunday night. So, I guess I am forced to say that Tuesday would be the best. It's not possible to do this stuff from the internet, is it?

12. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I work until midnight est Wednesday to Saturday. Of I had to choose one of those days I guess I'd choose Friday and take off since it's the same night as the Experience offseason. But my preference would be finishing ip on Tuesdy.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You can recruit from Dynasty Wire but it messes up when you try scheduling visits. You also can't do any of the other stages from Dynasty Wire (sway players, swap positions, etc...).

Advice for anyone thinking about getting a sub. Find someone you trust and give that person your GT info so they can recover it on their system. Otherwise you will mess up some of your pitches if Hova siwtches coaches.

14. Hova

The Current Tally:

Thursday- 5
    Friday-
    Sat-
    Tues-2

Thursday is looking like the night IF we finish by then. I agree with brave, the best solution would be to give somebody your info if you really NEED to recruit. You can also recruit online, thats better than nothing.

For anyone that needs position changes done I can do them for you with your info, if you need someone to sub for recruiting you will have to find another sub since I won't have the time to do that as well.

Kzoo you may want to find a sub or atleast give me or someone your info, with you being gone all weekand your going to want somebody to do your redshirting for you as well so we are not waiting 4 days to advance from preseason. Just assemble a list of preseason tasks and send them to me or whoever and your info if you are cool with that.

15. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

I will make it work on whatever night is agreed upon.

16. Hova

It's looking like thursday at 7:30 PM EST guys, that is if JC and Hokie play by then.

17. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I'm good for any of those nights right now.

18. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Is this still going down tonight? I couldn't find any subs so I may need to try getting off work early if we are doing it tonight.

19. Hova

Yet I want to start at 730 PM tonight. Hopefully Hokie and JC can play if it will let them

20. Hova

I want to start the offseason tonight but am waiting to hear back from hokie to see if he can play his game before 730

21. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

Whoops. Looks like Tuesday then, right?

Guys? Right?

22. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can't get off work till 8 so I won't be home till 8:15. I can hop on the second I get home. I'd really like to do Player's Leaving in case Newsome or my CB Morris try going pro.

23. Hova

You could give one of us your info to try and persuade the guys u need.

It's up to you guys if we go tonight or not, if we don't tonight were pry gunna shoot for tomorrow at 730.

Kzoo or Suge would you like me to try and find you subs if we go tonight?

24. Hova

and does anybody have hokies number?

25. Hova

Alright I talked to hokie, I will be handling his stuff until he gets back on. I will be advancing to players leaving here shortly.

Everyone be on at 7:30 PM EST that can make it. I will also try to finds subs for Suge and Faceplant, someone who can atleast recruit for you guys and make the obvious changes. If you guys are online you can message them, I will let you know If I find someone. everyone else see you online at 7:30 pm EST tonight!