Offseason Night Vote

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Oct 7, 2011.

?

Which do you prefer?

1. Sunday Morning

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. 12 Hour HARD Advances

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Alright. Here are our two options based on the responses I've gotten from everyone.

Sunday before 1pm.

This works best for myself, gators, and bill, and there were multiple people available all day sunday. I know that Nautica and Randy might not be able to make this however and if this is chosen we can try to arrange for subs.

12 Hour advances

There is rarely going to be a time, especially in this league, that everyone can make. If there are enough of you that cannot do Sunday morning then we might have to go this route. I would really rather not because it will take a lot longer to do and takes away from some of the fun, but if we have to then so be it.

Randiesel75 Anyway you can get someone your logon info to do your stuff for you? Or at the very least recruit online?

GoGators
    MaslerBoros16
    jello1717
    Big Suge Knight
    dakota7
    Nautica
    edge7771
    blLL flo
    UofCWildcat
    Darkwing

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Why can't we just do it all day Sunday? Lord knows there's enough commercials during a FB game to get on your xbox and knock out a week of recruiting.

I actually have a previous commitment for Sunday morning that I can't get out of so I may not be able to make it this Sunday like I hoped.

Let's just start advancing and knock this shit out ASAP and if we need to do an hour or something Sunday evening to get it all wrapped up let's do it. There's no reason we can't have most of this knocked out by then since we're already at players leaving.

IF ANYBODY NEEDS A SUB, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL FILL IN FOR YOU if you don't have another backup. Just let me know what you want done and I'll do it except for dakota7. The chance to sabotage his team would probably be too tempting....oh your freshman HB didn't pass his offseason physical so I cut him for you.......oops. haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ahem...NFL Redzone doesn't do commercials. 6.5 hours of pure football!

• Like Like x 1
  4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I'm ok with doing this, the one hold-up right now is Randiesel75. I know he is gone all weekend and I don't know if he has access to the boards or not to get someone his info.

5. GoGators

I shot him a PM and copied you on it. I get email notifications for those so maybe he will to. Hopefully he responds. If not, either way he would have missed Sunday morning anyways.

6. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Thanks for forgetting me again

7. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I did not forget you. You are currently around and contactable and therefore if we need to we can help you find a sub. Randy is a different story at the moment.

8. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

I'm gone in less than an hour. Can you do all offseason tasks from the EA website?

9. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No, you can only recruit. If you are recruiting for the website remember 1 thing. Do NOT schedule a visit for the current week of recruiting. Always schedule it for weeks in the future. If you do not do this, the website will fuck up and your call with the recruit will be lost.

If you want, PM me your logon info for your GT and I will make sure to cut the extra guys the CPU gives you and do whatever position changes you would like me to do.

10. GoGators

You can do your recruiting but that's it.

11. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Sorry, been swamped all day with last minute wedding stuff. I am heading out in an hour, I sent my credentials to Gators.

12. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Double like.

13. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I voted for Sunday morning, but anytime Sunday works. Lets just knock this shit out, keep the 12 hour advances until Sunday.

14. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

This.

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

what about tonight? I might be able to do it say around 8am sunday morning, but I can't get on past 11am, and won't be home till 9pm sunday.

16. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I can do tonight. Let's knock this shit out!

17. jello1717

I can do tonight.

8am Sunday is 6am Sunday for me which is wicked early!

18. GoGators

I can't do tonight unless it's after 11pm et. Oh, and I'm Randy's sub, so my vote counts for two!!!

19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

LET"S DO TONIGHT! :) I'll have to cruit at my friends because after the4 debacle with my internet being a piece at my house i'm avoiding any dynasty oriented shit here.

20. jello1717

I have no issue with that (IE. I can go anytime tonight).

21. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

its friday night and I can go as late as needed, so if we can all be on around 11pm tonight we could knock this shit out

• Like Like x 1
  22. Masler

Masler Moderator

I would rather do Sunday I guess, we only have one TV right as our main TV took a shit, so I'm sure the old lady would NOT want to sit here for a couple hours watching the offseason...Sunday morning she wouldn't care..

23. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I don't think we can go tonight with GoGators unavailable until 11pm...unless we start it then. I could do that, but its up to you guys if you want to stay up that late. This would need to be agreed upon by all so we would still need to hear from a lot of the other guys. The other issue is that Darkwing is doing his from the wire and was planning on 12 hour advances, so we'd really be f-ing him over by doing this.

Darkwing
    edge7771
    blLL flo
    MaslerBoros16
    dakota7

24. Masler

Masler Moderator

See above...tonight at 11 would be difficult for me since I work at 8am tomorrow..I don't have much recruiting left but theres still a couple I could fill and with some of my top players gone

25. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

do it, i'll send you money for a red bull in the morning. be a bro!...lol