Offseason Night

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Offseason Night

We are starting tonight at 9 PM EST.

Remember to always set your status ready to advance so I know you are finished. Also hop on the mic if you can, helps when I need to tell you to back out if your recruiting is not Showing. Here is a list of transfers

UCLA-
    SS Paul Mcintosh (USC) 88 OVR
    LOLB Anthony Gibbs (stanford) 75 OVR

Oklahoma-
    QB Nate Smith (Nebraska) 85 OVR

Michigan-
    CB Chris Utley (VA TECH) 81 OVR
    FS John Fitch (Minnesota) 79 OVR

Florida St-
    P Kyle Davis (Duke) 76 OVR

Everyone else had none

Recruiting:

Remember to not surpass any of your limits.

2-7-70

2 5 stars
    4 4 stars

You cannot sign more than your scholarships allowed which were posted at the beginning of the year unless you had some leave early. I will penalize for infractions of these rules.

The new Bonus recruit in the Offseason is:

5 Star Tackle Charles King

That is all.

Kickin off at 9 PM EST, See ya then

2. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

Oklahoma will not allow the transfer of QB Nate Smith. He is a clone of our Sophomore QB and do not need a bench warmer from Nebraska.

3. Hova

The recruits seemed to have switched in the offseason pushing Shultz down to 6. We will ignore this. The only new bonus recruit will be the Tackle I just posted.

4. Ceewo

Ceewo Walk On

It looks like we just skipped right past the transfer part. I had one guy transfer to OU but did not have a chance to deny his request. Am I allowed to cut him so that I can use his spot for an incoming recruit?

5. Hova

Yes you can cut him as well as Big Suge can cut the CB he did not want. I will also allow Bravejaf to cut ONE qb as he requested that earlier as seeing that the CPU recruited too many QBs before he joined.

Nobody else will be allowed to cut anyone, especially if you been a coach in this league since the day I took over as commish. Don't let me catch anyone cutting, I will be able to tell

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I do not want the transfer of the punter. Also, I have 2 walk-on DE recruited before I took over FSU.

Also, I picked up a scholarship due to my freshman HB transferring to conference foe Wake Forest.

7. Hova

Alright you may cut the punter. If anyone else wants to cut a transfer ask me on the mic or shoot me a message if you dont have one