Offseason Night

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HotRod, Sep 28, 2010.

?

Offseason Night

1. Thursday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sunday

30.0%
  3. Day at a time, 24 hour advance

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Offseason Night

Ok guys we need to start making plans for the offseason. Right now there's prob only 2 reasonable options this for knocking out the offseason in one night, Thursday and Sunday. After that the other option is to do advance every 24 hours which everyone loves :rolleyes:. So I'm going to put up a poll to see what the consensus is. You can vote for multiple options.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I voted Sunday just because I dont think we'll be done with all the bowl games by Thursday, but we can always advance as much as possible after the bowl games until Sunday.

That way we can get right to recruiting.

3. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

i agree murk. Sunday is one of the easiest days to get everybody on.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Sunday works for me provided the time isn't too early. Otherwise I'd vote the 24 hour thing, advancing whenever everyone was ready. I would add that once you're done with all of your recruiting, post it and let everyone know so we're not sitting there wondering if you're done or not.

5. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Well Sunday is out for me. Can't do it unless you start around midnight or later. We advanced every 24 hours in LOC last year and it took forever. So I still think we should do it in one night even if I can't be there.

I have all of my schollys filled. So other than position changes, what is there for me to do in the off season?

6. sreese

sreese Walk On

i voted sunday but think we should advance every 24 hours until then

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Sunday night is a little tough for me but am free all day. Thursday night works for me despite me having to miss Jersey Shore.

8. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Lol @ Nik....You kill me!

I voted Thursday, but thats because all of you know how much of a life I dont have. But Sunday night is bad, I wont wanna miss the Bears games. If it has to be it has to be though, and Ill be putting the DVR to use. So final answer is....

Thursday, but as Murk said we likely wont be done in time. Which means I vote for, 24 hour advance and then take from there on Sunday night to finish it off. And have the new season started off by Monday or Tuesday.

9. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I hope all the people who are involved with Jersey Shore get syphilis and die especially that D bag situation dude. Hows those no talent freaks have as much popularity as they do frightens me. Wait for it 14:57,14:58,14:59........I voted Sunday but would LOVE to do it sooner Thursday is no good got a class that night so I change my vote to every 24 hours and then finish it up Sunday night ie postion changes red shirts schedule 1st week monday night. Sound good who's with me!!!!!