Offseason Nights

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

This is just a reminder that we will be scheduling one of these every season. I want to make this more of a protocol than an option. It is the best way to do the offseason and is also a great event for the league. A way for us to all get on the mic and talk about the season and upcoming season. Most premier leagues always have one and we should as well. Yes there will always be one person who cant make it but if we plan ahead you can always get a sub. Expect the thread to go up at bowl season. I will try and give options for the night we do it but it will be majority rules, unless my week is totally bombed we will do 12 HRs, but other than that we will knock out the entire offseason in 1 night. Preseason will be done over a day so everyone gets a chance since it is so important with scouting now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Question - how many 5 Stars can we sign next year? Keeping it at two or bumping it up?
    I'd be OK with allowing 3 based on what the CPU teams were getting but I'm fine if we leave it at 2.

3. Hova

I'll need to look at the numbers but most of our teams shouldnt have signed any anyways. I also dont like how many 4 stars have ZERO offers from cpu. Has to be a glitch

4. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Great to hear we will be back to one night. The 12 hour advances take the fun out of the offseason. I am good any night besides Wed 8/15.

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I love doing the whole offseason in one night as well. Hopefully they fall on weekdays because I work nights on weekends.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

HovaTheGodMC, I submit that we have Offseason Saturdays every season at 9pm est (y)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

It was like that last year with people not getting offers as well. It should correct itself in offseason, though it is likely still a blip in the recruiting AI.

Noooo! College football will be on and/or I will be getting drunk.

-

What about Thursday night this time around? Should be plenty of time for the bowl games to get in.

8. Hova

The bowl games will take 48 hours lol

9. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

he he my bowl game will be done within 2-3 hours of advance :) im ready for the offseason tonight (y)

10. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I don't care when we do it. Just wanted to chime in.

11. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

a guaranteed date would be difficult to do, I have a part-time job that does not have a set schedule. Believe me, I would love to have a set-date and I fear by doing so would cause me to miss the offseason and I (like others) need the offseason.