Offseason note - Hang around to do redshirting

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Offseason note - Hang around to do redshirting

This is just a personal request... As we go through the offseason tonight please hang around long enough that when we advance to the preseason, you have time to do your redshirting. The reason for this is everything else you have to do, you can do during week 1. Depth Chart, adding guys to your board, etc. That way if anybody is unavailable on Thurs. we don't have to wait till Friday to go to the first week.

I am still planning on giving everybody some time the following day to add recruits to their board and finish up the offseason. I know it's easier to scout/add guys to the board in the preseason than during week 1. But it's not totally essential. (y)

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Helli, make sure you save the file as an oddline dynasty after every step. That way if an advance skips week, we can always backtrack and you can rehost the file

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

K thanks man.

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Just trying to get a tally here...who hasn't completed this step? Maybe kinger? I'm hoping the season can start tonight if of course helli can knock the schedules out tonight before we advance.

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

Late last night (early this morning) Kinger was the only one not to set his team to ready to advance.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I am going to advance this bitch tonight; the schedules are already entered, and look good. Here is the final schedule that I had up, I saved it, re-entered the schedule and it all looked good so I backed out without saving.

Final schedule:

[​IMG]

I'm planning on leaving the preseason up until around 7 -8 PM EST, this way the guys on the east coast can get home from work and have a couple of hours to look at and add recruits which is easier in the preseason than in week 1. Then we go to the season, as long as you're fine with that Fosh.

7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    looking good helli...looks like you got this downpact!

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

on LSU schedule..

week 8 is @ Auburn

if that changes my home and away balance, then just make the Boise State or Boston College game a home game.

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Thanks Ryno Boise State is now a home game.

10. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I sent kinger a text telling him about the adv tonight. He said Wednesdays are a no go for him, hence his absence last night.