Offseason Plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by SodaAddict, Oct 25, 2010.

?

How should we handle the offseason?

1. All in One Night

60.0%
  2. Once a Day Advances (Midnight Eastern)

10.0%
  3. Twice a Day Advances (approx. 6 pm and Midnight Eastern)

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Hey guys, what would you prefer to do... try to get the whole Offseason in on one night or do once/twice a day advances? (You can vote for multiple, I voted for all of them because I don't care.)

2. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Let's do this friday night.. I'm so pumped to get the new season rolling with all the new guys and with the new setup. BTW.. haven't had a chance to look yet, who do I play in my bowl game??

3. AJ Hart MN

Bump, let's figure this out guys.. Season will be over in about a day or so. Let's have a plan in place so we can keep moving along. I really feel like a slow off-season will kill the momentum that we have going now.. People are excited, let's keep it that way.

4. SodaAddict

Pretty sure you play BoSox, AJ. Not sure which bowl though.

I'm ok with doing it in one night, but right now we have 2 people who are cool with in one night or twice a day advances and we have 3 people each who just checked one night or twice a day advances... so the vote is completely split down the middle, atm.

Those of you who are taking over new teams, you might want to check your recruiting list, because odds are that your team can't recruit any more guys. Keep that in mind.

5. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

If we could do it Friday than that is fine.

6. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

I could care less. Either works for me.

7. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Good point. I voted twice a day because I usually have a wacky schedule and the all-at-once method usually doesn't work for me. I should check and see if I even need to recruit though.

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Considering how long weve been delayed, I think the 1 night option would be best. And how do we have 13 votes? We only have 12 members?

9. AJ Hart MN

cuz you can vote more than once.. I really want 1 night/day also.. I'm getting the feeling were never gonna get to season 3.

10. SodaAddict

Yeah we really only have 6 votes. But I will plan on doing all the recruiting in one day because most of the new teams only have like 1 guy they can recruit or less. I will go with that plan I mentioned before. I will advance tonight in to players leaving, then again tomorrow around lunch in to recruiting.

Then tomorrow we can do all the recruiting. That will get us in to position changes, which I will advance through Saturday night or Sunday morning (depending on when we do the recruiting). That will get us in to player cuts and we will get those done by at the latest Sunday night and we will be in to Preseason Sunday night or Monday morning.

Preseason will be 24 hours, so we will be playing games either Monday night or Tuesday morning.

I don't think there's a time where all 12 of us will be able to get together, and with so many people taking over new teams, position changes and player cuts will be particularly important, that's why I'm giving more time for those.

However, if there is a major opinion towards just getting it all done tomorrow, then we will do that and we will get in to Preseason tomorrow night, and start Week 1 Sunday night.

11. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

So are we still at position changes and how long are we waiting till another advance?

12. SodaAddict

Advanced in to Player Cuts. Sorry I wasn't able to do this sooner, but I will plan on taking us to pre-season around Sunday afternoon after the first round of NFL games.

We will aim for starting week 1 Monday evening.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AJ Hart MN

Well it seems only 4 of us are ready to get to the pre-season.. It's nice to see everyone is on top of this.

14. SodaAddict

Alllright, we are now in to Pre-Season. I will be sending some messages via pm to talk about activity.

15. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Yea, that was kinda discouraging.