Offseason (please read/post) HeadStart

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Apr 10, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Offseason (please read/post) HeadStart

Ok guys you know what this thread is about. With only a couple weeks left in the season lets get this out the way early. Post remaining home and homes. Your wishlist schedule (other user must agree). And also what day is best for recruiting (weekday/weekend) or should we do it like last year with two advances daily? Accomplishments for this season will be posted once the bowl season is over.

Tennessee:
    Home and Home:
    Pitt- last season we couldn't get our game in, don't know if he wants to try again next year.
    Wishlist/In Negotiations With:
    USC- He prayed for Reign, I'm just bringing the water
    Texas/VT- Haven't spoken to either one about it yet but I think its' time
    Offseason: I liked the two advance daily thing. Keeps everyone involved just in case someone can't make it.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I have Usf/Ohio St to finish the Home and Home. But after this set its me and u Jerzey lol its about time for that. I have Boise St as a Cpu team also. A far as the advance for offseason idc i will be done before the season ends anyways lol.

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'm playing Pitt and ND, assuming the other end of a home and home. I'd like to do the offseason all at once like after year 1, but 2 advances per day was fine too.

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

anybody but Tenn. Sim lost me a game, dont wanna experience that two times

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You was going to lose anyway!! After I let you get off your best plays, I was joining Team Shutdown, lol. But seriously, I've played three user games since then with no issues. Maybe its' not meant to be...

6. Coach Bindel

Coach Bindel Walk On

I am not sure about last season (wasn't around), but this year I played ND and Michigan....I don't know if the home and homes are finished. Obviously, I want to continue to play Notre Dame, as they are one of my main rivals.

Wishlist: Tennessee would be fun, but I'd also like to get a shot at OU (BCS rematch).

Offseason: I'd prefer a weekend all at once, but two advances a night is doable.

7. BG

BG On The Rize!

One night would be ideal for me!

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Since Notre Dame is your rival don't include them. We'll look at them as your "conference" game since your by yourself out there. I'll play if you want, don't really matter to I. I'll edit the first post once everything gets settled a bit to make this easier to read.

9. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

I have home and home to finish up with texas...will play someone else if they want some lol and only other thing is michigan last game of the season (i will quit bitching it eventually). And I would prefer doing offseason in one night but im ok either way

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

id prefer doing offseason in 1 night, if everyone gets on it only takes a couple of hours at most and if we set up a chat gives us some time to shoot the shit with each other

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I'd like to play Boston College as there listed as 1 of my 4 rivals

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Me personally, I can do it in one day if its' on the weekend. Hopefully I'll get done recruiting this week and won't have to worry about it.