Offseason, Post Season 3

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Offseason Thread III
    Welcome back to the offseason gentlemen. Proud to be here again and back to 12. Let's breeze through this and get back to playing. ​
    As always, do what you can now and we will all get on tomorrow to finish it up. I would like to do it a bit early tomorrow, 7 ET. If that doesn't work for you, someone else will be able to take care of your duties. Let's be honest, not much really needs to be done. Most are done with recruiting, so it's essentially just position changes. ​
    Per usual, no swaying players to return if they are projected in the top 3 rounds of the NFL Draft. ​
    Good luck!​

2. Boraby

Boraby Walk On

Congratulations to Florida on a job well done, to Auburn for representing the finest in the nation with the Heisman Trophy, and to everyone else on a successful season to build off of.

Welcome to our newest members: LSU, Notre Dame and North Carolina. We look forward to having you in Chompion's League and best of luck. I'm sure your in-game skills as well as your forum presence will be much appreciated.

Go Sooners!

I wont be able to make it at 7pm EST tomorrow. Unless it gets pushed back, I'd appreciate my off season being handled by someone else.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Did anyone get a chance to see who had the top classes? It's at position changes already so I missed all of off season recruiting and signing day.

Did anyone happen to get a screenshot?

Thanks in advance!

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Texas then me. You were somewhere in the top 10

5. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Not bad for taking over late.

6. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Ready to advance