Offseason Recap??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Offseason Recap??

Been pretty quiet since the 1 night offseason. Is there anything to report? Who had the best recruit class? Who was the new #1 recruit added and who landed him? Any talks on schedule requests? I don't have my xbox so the forum is all I have.

But guy that is fixing it said it is good to go, so I should be back on tonight after work.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Awesome Hokie, glad to hear you'll be back up and running soon.

UGA laned the #1 user recruiting class, however they ranked 6th overall followed by Florida at #7.

Florida received the biggest commit of the offseason as they outdueled LSU and Tennessee for #1 overall prospect QB Mark Price. He's 6'3" 223 lbs. You can see my recruiting board in the scouting reports thread for details on him. As I recall, he's B speed, B+ arm strength, B or B- accuracy, B+ break tackle, etc. Dudes a stud.

Coach KSherm has a serious position battle on his hands this offseason at the QB position having landed the #1 QB last year and a stud 4 star last season. One's a pocket passer and two are talented runners. UF has big decisions to make, but the biggest may involve which playbook they'll use in `13.