1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offseason Recap??

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Offseason Recap??

Been pretty quiet since the 1 night offseason. Is there anything to report? Who had the best recruit class? Who was the new #1 recruit added and who landed him? Any talks on schedule requests? I don't have my xbox so the forum is all I have.

But guy that is fixing it said it is good to go, so I should be back on tonight after work.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Awesome Hokie, glad to hear you'll be back up and running soon.

UGA laned the #1 user recruiting class, however they ranked 6th overall followed by Florida at #7.

Florida received the biggest commit of the offseason as they outdueled LSU and Tennessee for #1 overall prospect QB Mark Price. He's 6'3" 223 lbs. You can see my recruiting board in the scouting reports thread for details on him. As I recall, he's B speed, B+ arm strength, B or B- accuracy, B+ break tackle, etc. Dudes a stud.

Coach KSherm has a serious position battle on his hands this offseason at the QB position having landed the #1 QB last year and a stud 4 star last season. One's a pocket passer and two are talented runners. UF has big decisions to make, but the biggest may involve which playbook they'll use in `13.