1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offseason Schedule for 3/17?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Loaf31, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Just wondering what the schedule is going to look like? I have some things to do in the morning and want to plan my PSU stuff accordingly.

2. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I can be flexible. I'm going to be a complete vegetable all day, so I can do any number of things. Anyone got a suggestion?

3. The Dude

Ok, since no one offered anything, I guess I have to set a schedule. Here goes:

We advance every two hours, starting now. So, at 1, 3, 5, 7 ... and so on, we will advance, until there is nothing left to do. We stop at the preseason so I can work out schedules. We advance to week one tomorrow evening. Cool?

4. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

Thats fine with me.... I am very anxious to get revenge lol

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

cool with me too

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

Like I said yesterday I'm gone all day to a wedding

7. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

ok with me

8. Goose

Goose Walk On

The Dude

What are the recruiting rules for this season? I really want to know before I set up my board. I'm about to head out for a little while then I might work on my truck some (blown brake line) and be back in latter tonight. I know I'm green on the game but I haven't set my board up yet.

Thanks

9. The Dude

I say we keep things the same. I didn't up the difficulty to heisman, so we should keep with the restrictions. I liked being able to declare a bonus last year, so I think we should do that again.

10. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

Out of curiosity, what does one lose if they don't set their board in preseason? I would've assumed nothing, just more work to do week 1.

No?

11. The Dude

I think you get a bump for every player on your board, but it's only a small one each week. It's smart to keep a full board all the time for this reason. Let's say there's a three star on my board, but I never touch him. If no one pays any attention to him, over time, I'll creep up his list just because he's on my board (meaning I am showing him some interest, if only a little), and after I'm done spending all my time on top talent, I can get to him late in the year, and I'm usually in good position.

So it's helpful, but in a minimal kind of way.

12. bdub

bdub Walk On

I will be on to setup my board as soon as Georgetown loses

13. Loaf31

Loaf31 Walk On

As soon as the Pens game is over

14. bdub

bdub Walk On

Alright I'm done