Offseason: Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

We will do this at 6 cst on Sunday. Please let me know if you can make it.

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

That will work for me

• Like Like x 1
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I should be able to make it for that time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 Walk On

The (REAL) National Champs will be there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

im there

6. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

I won't be able to get there until 8 or 9 if we are still doing it. Sorry meetings. Oh and "REAL" National Champs, we had 5 user wins last season, how many did you have? What's your 2012 schedule looking like?

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Do you have someone that can fill in for your offseason? We will be starting at 7 PM EST/6 PM CST and will likely be done within an hour.

8. ajtev21

ajtev21 Walk On

No I can't, by the way I just want to make sure this hard '48 hour'/'24' hour advance is going to be enforced next year, considering we waited for several people longer than that, including for CPU games. I know no one schedule is great, but if you can't find time to play 1 game in that window then why are you in a dynasty? Now we are doing an offseason when some members cannot do it. If it is the same rules and lacks enforcment of them that existed this season, I better not get a user game simmed on me when I need to leave for a road game later this season. Just saying. But go ahead and sim my recruiting and all that, I guess. That wasn't important to me even though I did not get to do players leaving or recruit a full class in the regular season. I mean is it going to kill people to wait an extra hour or two to have everyone there. Oh and how about everyone get the Preseason stuff done tonight so we can get back to playing games once every three days. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  9. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

Agree completely....besides the over the top sarcasm....

10. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

Twister18 Dinner got started later than expected. I dont even need to recruit in the off season so i will probably be on by the time were at cut players

11. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I feel like with a 12 person dynasty it's almost impossible to find a time that works for every single one of us.

I never held the dynasty up at any point this season...

12. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I slowed everything down for a reason. I knew this glitch was going to hit and was hoping the patch would b in time to fix.