1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offseason Season 7

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Offseason Season 7

All,

Remember that we are having our offseason sunday night at 8:30 pm cst. We will likely be at player departures. As always, be sure to have as much as you can done before we meet up to help expedite the process.

Since the Oregon/UVA game is tonight, Mutt is left, and me being out tonight, I'll play the NC game on sunday afternoon (probably after I play football at 2 pm).

See you guys then.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    On the topic of next season, can you TRY to schedule as many of my user vs user games as you can toward the middle or end of the season?

I realize that is unusual, so if you can't I understand. My wife is having major surgery on Wednesday (2/3), so I will be even busier than normal with the kids and helping her get around. Like I said, do your best. If push comes to shove, I may have to miss some games this season.

Shaun

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Drifter, Are we going back to regular conferences & not doing custom conferences anymore or was that for NCAA 11?

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it's 2011....

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Drift, I might have some issues getting on tonight for the offseason. Recruiting is basically done and I'll set things up so I'm good. I should be on, but if not don't worry about me.