Offseason Season 7

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Offseason Season 7

All,

Remember that we are having our offseason sunday night at 8:30 pm cst. We will likely be at player departures. As always, be sure to have as much as you can done before we meet up to help expedite the process.

Since the Oregon/UVA game is tonight, Mutt is left, and me being out tonight, I'll play the NC game on sunday afternoon (probably after I play football at 2 pm).

See you guys then.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    On the topic of next season, can you TRY to schedule as many of my user vs user games as you can toward the middle or end of the season?

I realize that is unusual, so if you can't I understand. My wife is having major surgery on Wednesday (2/3), so I will be even busier than normal with the kids and helping her get around. Like I said, do your best. If push comes to shove, I may have to miss some games this season.

Shaun

3. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Drifter, Are we going back to regular conferences & not doing custom conferences anymore or was that for NCAA 11?

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it's 2011....

5. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

Drift, I might have some issues getting on tonight for the offseason. Recruiting is basically done and I'll set things up so I'm good. I should be on, but if not don't worry about me.