Offseason Sunday 4/29 8pm CT Schedule

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kasper, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

We will be shooting for a Sunday offseason, the schedule for that will go like this:

Week 12 (current): Now til Tuesday afternoon

Week 13: Tuesday to Thursday afternoon

Week 14 (only recruiting): Time til sometime Friday

CCG: Hopefully Friday.. but whatever works I guess.

Bowl Week: Up til Sunday at 8pm central.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to give a heads up for everyone!

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

fuzzyl0gic
    Ghost
    Philstyle3005
    BPHusker
    Steamer43
    sawemoff
    PK55
    -Cougars-
    Kapono

This means we need to try to stay on a somewhat strict schedule; though we have been good about keeping on track as of late anyways. Lets just try to suck it up this week and get into this down the stretch of the last couple weeks of the season. Also, if you want to recruit week 14, please post here. I will likely text you when week 14 is up, and have you let me know when you have done it so we can get through it as fast as possible.

I reiterate, if you want to recruit week 14, post in this thread stating so. Also a general "k" would be nice to know that you slackers have seen this.

3. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Finals week will be over for me Wednesday night, but I think I'm staying in town for my cousin's graduation until Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm headed home Thursday, Friday, or Sunday but I'll let you all know. fuzzyl0gic I believe if we win out, we're in the CCG, so we from the past, we should be able to find a good time to play whichever day we play. I'm not in unless I beat Ball St.

4. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

I want to do my recruiting week 14...

5. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Work is going to be hell the next week or two, but I will try to get my games in as fast as I can. To answer your question on week 14... I need it since I only have 3 commits. :(

6. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I may be going out of town Sunday pending the NBA playoffs schedule. Trying to catch my Grizzlies in LA for the first round.

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

No problem. If you want to pm your login info for the dynasty website I could do offseason recruiting for you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

CCG will be played tonight Kasper . So let's change this...although I might not be able to make it depending on the date and traveling back home. I'll be back home for 2 weeks before summer semester

9. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I figured we would just go as we complete stuff if we got ahead of schedule-- offseason is the funnest night for us around here :(

I'll kick up a thread.

10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Yeah 12 hour advances would work. It won't be easy to get most of us around for a weekend night

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

damit :( I love offseason nights though...

12. BPHusker

BPHusker Walk On

Agreed. Lets do them! Screw everyone else! ;p