Offseason Thread (Happening Tonight!)

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

fishdock webbs6212 cyhiphopp Glen Cieske jandy cmassey13 Crumbler81 Rekkapryde Antonio T. CJTHA1

Offseason is starting tonight around the 11:30 est, or earlier depending on when the NC Game is played (the earlier, the better guys!) Per usual, if you can't make it tonight let me know and we will make some sort of arrangement. Below are this year's sway restrictions, same as last year.

Player's Leaving Restrictions
    6 star (program) - cant sway a player > 88 or anyone > 85 with an award.
    5 star - cant sway a player > 90 or anyone > 85 with an award.
    4 star - cant sway anyone > 92 or anyone > 88 with an award.
    < 3 star - can't sway anyone > 94 or anyone > 88 with an award.

* If a player is projected in the 6th or 7th round, and is less than a 93 overall, you CAN convince him to stay

* You can "cheat" and convince one player to stay that you normally wouldn't be able to, so long that they are projected in the 5th round or later, less than a 94 overall, and didn't win any awards

Please be online, on AIM, and ready to go tonight. I have class early Thursday morning and want to get some sleep

• Like Like x 2
  2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I do as well but this beats the hell out Thursday coz I have my leagues hockey pool draft (yea yea cue the Canadian jokes) I also ask you guys try to get done as early as possible. Spayer my aim is macc24usc if you wanna add me to the group

• Like Like x 1
  3. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

i agree the sooner the better had a 10 hour day and have probly another 10 hour work day ahead of me tomarrow..need to get as much sleep as i can

• Like Like x 2
  4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Cy and I are working on getting our game in earlier. Hopefully he can get freed up and we'll get it done.

5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

All we ask.... if we're for whatever reason running sooner than later can somebody contact me?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

canada.jpg

Sorry I had too

• Like Like x 4
  7. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

fishdock webbs6212 cyhiphopp Glen Cieske jandy cmassey13 Crumbler81 Rekkapryde Antonio T. CJTHA1

The national championship game was not played tonight due to connection issues. There's a chance that I have to rehost the dynasty. Regardless, they are trying to play again tomorrow so we are obviously not doing the offseason tonight. And from today's convos we are not doing it tomorrow either. I dont want to do it on a Friday night so we might just do it in bits and pieces. Ill keep you all posted

8. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

thank you. friday night would be bad for me as well, so i approve that decision.

9. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

If there's a rehost it may be wise to have only the two in the National Championship accept invites before the rest of us, it may stall time but could help them connect to their game....just an idea.

10. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I'm really sorry guys. I think tonight's issues were all on me. I could not get connected to the servers at all at first and when I finally did, we lost connection right at the opening kick off.

I even lost connection when I was trying to do recruiting for my other OD. I've never had issues this bad so I am hoping if we try again tomorrow it will be resolved. Hopefully we can avoid a rehost. Unfortunately, CMass and I really want to be able to play this game. A National Championship shot will do that to ya I guess.

Thanks in advance for your patience. I really do appreciate it.

11. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Are you guys both connected with an Ethernet wire and/or do you have the ability to be? Since I've purchased a wireless signal strengthener that has the Ethernet out put on it I've had ZERO connection issues.

12. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

If we do it in bits or organize a time this weekend I ask that it's done later in the day I wok until 4 Saturday and than 5:45 on Sunday I can do a late Sunday and will be home If we (unlikely) decide on Sturday I just hope we organize a time I can be there to do position changes and that. My oline is all messed up and I need to switch my incoming ATHs.

13. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Unfortunately my router is a LONG ways away from my TV/PS3. Otherwise I would hook it up directly and take the wireless out of the equation.
    I've never had issues this bad before so I am hoping just trying again will work out.

We are planning to play right after both of us get off work, as soon as possible. If we still have issues, we will sim it and let the PS3 gods decide who gets the crown.

14. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

Mine is a wired connection. Hopefully we'll be problem free today.

15. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

I have a hunch that I'll have to rehost, it's been the case several times for the NC game. Wish i would have thought of that before evreyone else played

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

How would you want to do it if we have to rehost?

17. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

If you guys have problems today text me and i'll rehost

18. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

19. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

I had issues in my other OD (connection lost) so I have a feeling it's all in my connection.

20. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Here are what stars everyone is for the players leaving

6 Star Programs: Ohio State, Wisconsin, Texas, Alabama, Florida, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech

5 Star Programs: North Carolina, Florida State

4 Star Programs: Oklahoma, Iowa, Michigan

• Like Like x 2
  21. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Kickers and Punters can always be swayed to return btw

22. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

23. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Did I get kicked out I never get tagged in te posts lolol

24. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

lmao sorry i've been copying and pasting and didn't notice

25. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I'm RTA Two guys transferring out FSU's total scholarship limit is from 18 to 20. I have 4 spots availible I believe so I'd like to be around for recruiting if it's done all in one shot. I'd imagine we could at least work out a time to do the off-season recruitnk (for thjose who need it) it would take an hour or less as long as everyone has their remaining board ready and won't be adding more guys. What do you think Spayer419