OFFSEASON TIME / TIMELINE SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

OFFSEASON TIME / TIMELINE SCHEDULE

After some deliberation and taking a look at everyones availability and the fact that people are in way different time zones here is the schedule for the Offseason Party tonight. Please Keep in mind there is no way to make this convenient for everyone but i did the best I could. We can communicate via -microphone on ps3 - psn chat - or AIM

Start Time For Your Time Zone
    7:30 PST
    8:30 MST
    9:30 CST
    10:30 EST

The way we will advance will be
    we will do each week in 10-15 min sessions depending on how long it takes us.
    Once we finish the offseason we will have an official break for the night so those of you that need to can crash etc. We will advance past the preseason/ into week 1 possibly late friday night or saturday night.

This will give everyone time to take care of what preseason issues they need to do.

I will be posting updated threads later today which will include : Playbook Thread (Year 2), and a new Contributor list. If there are any particular areas you would like to cover whether we have it already in place or not please let me know. I spoke with the administration here and in order to get a premier slot, yes it will take a while, we will be judged on : Activity : Leadership : Forum Activity : and most importantly Content and User Content. If we intend on keeping their eye on us for a possible premier spot in the future we need to set ourselves apart from the rest. It will take all of us working together as a cohesive unit. So lets all brainstorm and do our part to get this dynasty where it needs to be. Thank you all for a great season 1 and I look forward to an even better season 2.

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I don't mind doing an Offensive/Defensive Player of the Week section!(y)

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks nrg

We need to hammer out a list of what we want, need, and set it in stone so our content remains consistent.

4. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

What preseason issues are there? It may be easiest to knock that out while we're all on. I mean we can edit the depth chart once the year starts.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Well id like to get everyone to have their Preseason Outlook done for their team and posted.

I will be making a few schedule changes also.

There is also a potential glitch that has been causing problems for dynasties that we may have to work around "Im hope like hell we slip by that glitch"

If we do advance to week 1 tonite I will make our first advance to week 2 probably sunday night since there are a few guys going out of town for the weekend.

I will also need EVERY coach to look at their team goals and current prestige level and send me a msg with them. I am getting coaching contracts together for the dynasty.