Offseason to-do list, schedule, and plan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, May 24, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Let's begin discussing what we want to do, a to-do list, and a schedule.

Where do we start? lol

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Things are going fast. I think we can get everyone to 48 tonight and have a whole day to update and confirm capbooks. Then I think we can allow posting of trades Thursday and Forum start draft Friday PM. See how far that goes on the weekend and set up a day to finish live if needed. Just need to decide if we want to open FA before or after draft.

We also need to decide if we need another board member since we lost 2 and have not replaced them. We are fine now with super Dave me and win doing offseason stuff would not want someone knew messing with the cap anyway.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

currently, only 5 teams are left to do their cuts

Ravens- web posted his mandy cuts, but still needs to do 2 more to get to 48

Buccs- shiftee has been on blast arguing about how we need to allow 24 hours to get all the team thread stuff posted, yeah I know we advancved to offseason last night, but he's going by when the schedule was posted, nevermind he could've been doing it all along instead of arguing and asking about trades

49ers- gaddy has completely ignored any warnings about this and as of right now (12:30ish am cst) he's on ps3 playing NBA

Jaguars- dunlap just signed on to aim around midnight cst but hasnt said a word even though all we're talking about is the offseason stuff

Bears- chrisdstan no where to be found

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Same idiots every time

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

So we have 5 teams banned from the first 24 hours of free agency. Good. Less competition.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

The ONLY guy in that list of 5 that I would consider allowing a "pass" would be Web, as he at least ATTEMPTED to get his stuff done.

Dunlap - I realize he's out of internet, but he has half of our phone numbers for texting. No reason he can't get a hold of any of us via text, or at least ask for our numbers for this purpose. No excuse.

Gaddy - Being an ass and expecting to get away with it. Not this time. No excuse.

Shiftee - Guy needs to STFU and just get the job done. More you whine and try to trade, less time you spend actually doing your responsibilities.

Chrisdstan - Why is he still in the league when we have plenty of candidates in the WFL? Inactive, and at this time of year (offseason) we need everyone at least on AIM or forums. He's never in either. Ridicu-f'ing-lous.

Jags, 49ers, and Bears are banned from FA for first 24 hours, if I have a say. I saw where TB and Baltimore got theirs finished up so I'm willing to give some leniency there and give them a pass. Hell, we are ahead of schedule, so I'd be willing to give today till say midnight eastern for the remaining teams.

Right now all the cap team has to do is check the numbers for any errors in formulas/math as well as modifiers, and Dave has done a few of them already I believe. Damnit Dave you are too good at this - making me look bad (or good, depending on your point of view). :)