Offseason Tomorrow Night

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Aug 31, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Offseason Tomorrow Night

Alright fellas it seems that the best night to knock out the offseason all at once is tomorrow night. Two things are holding us from doing that. Marcman is the last to play his bowl game and then Ravedown has his National Championship game the next bowl week. Ravedown will you be able to play that game Tuesday afternoon? If not I will have to sim Marcman's game and let you play tonight.

As far as the offseason, here's the plan. We will do it tomorrow (Tuesday) night at 10 PM EST. Please confirm your availability. This is basically the only option based on what everybody has said in the other thread.

2. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Also if you ave no intentions of sticking with this dynasty please speak now. We've had 4 people drop out due to being too busy in the past 2 weeks and I'd like some stability in season 2. This is a bad trend especially in a PREMIER dynasty.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'm in for tomorrow night and next season.

4. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

9:00 should be fine. Practice is over at 6ish including weights and film so it shouldn't be a problem for me.

5. Blaza

Agree, is anyone opposed to 9pm vs 10pm? Not a humongous difference for me, but if everyone can make 9pm, we can get it outta the way earlier. Is anyone in here Westcoast time?

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Should be good, and Im in for next year.. 9 central for me, 10 eastern is good....

7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill be straight for 9. my time(central), 10 eastern. Later is all good but ealoer gets a bit dodgy for me.

8. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

10pm est works for me.

9. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I can play my game tomorrow afternoon. If you can't wait thats fine. I don't mind if you simulate my bowl game at all. What ever works best for the group. I'm at work til tomorrow.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Thanks Marcman, I'm waiting to hear from Ravedown. If he can get his game done by 9 then you can def play your game. Once again thanks for your cooperation man.

11. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

and 10pm Eastern is good for me

12. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I can make it at 10 tomorrow for the off-season, but I could be home to play the game at 5 pm or it could be 8 or 9. So I don't think it will be a problem for me to play before the off-season

13. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Good stuff, just need a few more guys to confirm and we're good to go.

14. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

Yeah that is fine...........

15. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

10 pm is fine.

16. KnightNoles

Well I have a conflict. castertroy and I tried to play tonight in TF: Coast2Coast and the servers dropped us twice, so we are going to try to pick this game up tomorrow around the same time. 10 est, 9 central I am going to see whats the latest he can play or if he will let me get in 2 or 3 weeks of recruiting. Damn servers screw everything up

17. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Ok, 10 PM est guys. Be there and try to have you mic on so we can communicate for advances.

18. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'll have my mic...I have to hold it to my head by hand but I'll have it....

Damn cocker spaniel :D

19. Blaza

Hahahah, I caught my Pittie eying my mic one time and gave her a "Dont get Mike Vicked up in here" look. She never looked at it again after that LOL.

20. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Marcman saw you still hadn't gotten your game in. Have to go ahead and sim to the next week so Ravedown can go for the National Title. Ravedown the stage is all yours.

21. KnightNoles

If you all missed this: Well I have a conflict. castertroy and I tried to play tonight in TF: Coast2Coast and the servers dropped us twice, so we are going to try to pick this game up tomorrow (tonight) around the same time. 10 est, 9 central I am going to see whats the latest he can play or if he will let me get in 2 or 3 weeks of recruiting. Damn servers screw everything up

22. RaveDown

RaveDown Get Worked

I'll jump on around 8:30 to play the NC