Offseason Tonight 10:30 EST

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Offseason Tonight 10:30 EST

Ok we have a couple people who still haven't recruited for week 1. If you can get it out of the way I will advance tonight at around midnight EST. That will give us a likelihood of Friday night advancing to week 3 pretty quick and having it out of the way pretty early. Aight?

Let me know if everybody gets it done earlier than Midnight and I'll advance sooner.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nevermind not advancing tonight, guess people can't do the recruiting today, lol.

We are within JMS's estimate so we're going pretty good even though it feels like we're stuck in mud.

Season 7 (estimate)
    03-23-09 Week 1 Starts
    04-22-09 Bowl Games Start
    04-25-09 Bowl Games Complete
    04-26-09 Off Season complete
    Total 34 Days
    National Champions: Big Ten Team

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

since u guys are doing it at 1030 est i am going to have someone do my stuff..OM said he might, but doesn'tknow yet...please check the post in tt2 a i have no access to a cpu until i get home.....

also if i could get ND @ home would be great....

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah that will be done Jimmy you were away last year...

as for the other aspect... I'm dumbfounded as to what is going on right now, are we sure we even wanna do this tonight? Nobody has even responded to this post... 2-3 people didn't do any recruiting yesterday... I'm supposed to do everything for Rusty by switching back and forth and we may/may not have anybody covering for Jimmy. Is it even focking worth it??? I think we gotta get it done by tonight, personally, but i'm kinda befuddled right now.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

the people who can't make it seem to be people who are done with recruiting anyways. would an option be to bang out weeks 2-5 at 10:30 est. then leave it on position changes overnight. tomm advance to cuts (skip the training and stuff). and then sunday pre-season. start the season on monday?

just a thought. everyone wants to be around for the 2 last steps. a few people said they are done recruiting. this will allow for both sides of the fence to do what they want. people who want/need to recruit, be there tonite. people who only care about pos changes/cuts...long on once tonite, once tomm. everyone log on sunday to do your pre-season.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Chucky is gonna handle the offseason for Bruce80... so that's good.

7. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I'm here and available. I do need to know if we are going to switch it to another day or change it up as I'm trying to make weekend plans with my girlfriend.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    rhude i'ma send u a PM about what i need for position changes...

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It looks like we'll be doing at least the recruiting aspect tonight. I hope everything. Most everybody is covered and/or having it taken care of.

10. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I will around tonite....i will hop on around 10-10:30

J

11. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Bruce will be home in time to do his cuts and position changes, or so it appears - sometime around 8:30 or slightly later... so I think we'll be o.k. to go forward with everything tonight. Get it out of the way, I know I will have a busy weekend with the NFL draft and work.

12. jfosh

jfosh Super

I just went by the title of the post. Be there or be square!!