Offseason tonight - Tuesday 10 PM EST

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I Have sent out texts asking everybody if they can make it, everybody seems like they can. I can't go any later than 11, for the east coast guys.... Parrot can't make it till Wednesday so he's out. Trying to get him a replacement.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

this blows... If it applies to recruiting too, we'll start over and go back.

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

tonite, 10pm est still right?

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah juggs...10 it is...

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

10 pm tonite EST......SHARP!

Everyone make sure you grab the invite before Helli moves to the offseason, otherwise you will be fucked.

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I sent him an email but let me post this here and tag him.

Hellisan

Do I need to re-host/upload the file from right before we advance to off-season? If so...let me know when the one from last night is completely retired and I will when I get home so it's up by like 6pm est. I can also send invites to everyone and transfer commish powers to you later, at 10, before we move to offseason. Gives guys a few hours to accept the invite and be in the league. If you want me to do that, let me know...and just tell me who is filling in for Parrot tonite.

9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    We shoulda just moved on last night smh. It's not that bad...just ask the 4 who got butt f*cked last year...and we starting over for one guy essentially ;)...

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

yeah i kinda feel the same way. Foshe landed a stud transfer, I'd bet he doesn't this time. I was going to sign 4 new guys, now I bet I get none. Alot of us had no one, only 1 guy try to leave early, and just about everyone was able to talk them back...I guarantee someone loses someone big this time. All for a guy who already had a 6* program....how many breaks does JMS get exactly :)

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Everyone deserves a fair shot. You can't argue that. Thank you for doing it right.

[​IMG]

12. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

he got killed by the big russian...don't forget that

13. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I really don't care about how we did it before, I'm trying to do a lot of things different this year. If it's preventable, I'm gonna try to make sure it doesn't happen. I can't believe I didn't remember this glitch / or assume it was still in the game... I just appreciate everybody's patience, sorry about this.

14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    LOL exactly. I woulda felt bad if fosh wanted to re-do because he kinda actually needed his offseason. Tis all good...I'll make a vow that PSU never sniffs the title game while I have something to do with it :). #WINNING!

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Temp ban till you get rid of your fucking sig! its like talking to a wall.

16. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Hopefully I'll have less than six guys try to leave this time :)

17. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I'm going into this tonight with the assumption I'll be screwed compared to last night. I had nobody leave, recieved a stud RB transfer from LSU and moved way on a few new recruits after one week.

Here's just hoping for anything close to a repeat performance from last night.......(y)

18. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, Luck didn't even try to leave Stanford. Only guy I lost was Skov which did hurt. I almost rather have it the other way around, but whatever, we'll see how things turn out this time.

19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    blame the LONE guy and his 6-star program for any complications you may have ;)

20. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Skov was a monster for Stanford in last years game.

21. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Hellisan

you never answered me if i need to upload the new file or not. text me when you get this as ill be on the train and won't have wifi til im out of penn station

22. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Last nite never happened!

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Just a quick league note... I am updating the season thread (top of the page) and it now includes a season overview with final top 25 polls, conference standings, statistical leaders, etc. You can browse while at work or whatever. I have to finish up the scores and standings for the rest of the season but it should be done pretty quick here.

Please note, I am using the "actual" (sometimes incorrect) scores, because those are what affect our prestige going forward. Obviously we will hope to not have anymore glitched/ changed scores, however, since we're probably not going to replay season 1, we're stuck with 'em. They make us what we are :D