OFFSEASON Week 3 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Sep 2, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

OFFSEASON Week 3 Recruiting

Just starting a new thread cause I was having a hard time keeping up with all the others out there. Newb Slice,Maxattax,Natisaint and I don't know if Murk is done (he has 7hrs and 15 min of recruiting left) still have week 3 recruiting left. Come on boys lets get these done and move on. If we could how many of you could get online tonight at around 10:00 east and we could bust this out. Anyone down with this idea?

2. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'll be around no prob. I need to get this done BIG time since today and tomorrow (LAAAAAAAATE) ar emy only chances as I cannot get on at all Friday.

3. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I hope I can't. I have a game in C2C that we've been trying to play for a few days now. I'm really hoping to do that tonight around that time, however I'm already done with week 3 and I suspect week 4 will be the last week I'll need. I might not even need week 4. So I'll let everyone know after it advances if you guys can go ahead and skip me for week 4 or 5 or both.

Everyone else should be pretty close to being done too I would assume.

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

week 4 now...

the reason I only had about 7 hours left was because I only have 3 recruits left on my board...now I have two..

If you don't need recruiting time let me know so we dont have to wait

5. Jman

Sweet, I'll get mine done about 8PM...

P.S....good to hear from you Murk ;)

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

okay, at 8:15 pm (what time zone jman)...I will advance to week five...at 9:15 I will advance to the pre season

7. Jman

Hopefully I'll be home about 8:00-8:15 Central to do week 4, we have helmet decals and field maitenance tonight but it shouldn't be all that bad. I will keep you up to date on whats up though Murk. This week is a BIG one for my team is the only reason I'm being such a pain in the backside.

Thanks a ton!

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Not sure what happened to my recruits in week 4, as I haven't checked since the advance. However, I won't be home tonight until around 10 pm EST or so, as I've got a fantasy football draft to hit up. I've got a couple of guys I'm wanting to snag, so I'd appreciate the opportunity to do so if they haven't committed to me or elsewhere as of yet.

9. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

alright...

10. Jman

I should be home a bit earlier now...we don't have to stay as late because our 9th grade game was cancelled due to a tragedy our opponents community had.

Bad and sad deal, but I'll be home both nights now.

11. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

i only have 4 guys left on my board so just look for my green check mark and you can advance anytime

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Im ready to go. Trying to get this DT, but im not really worried about it. After this week Im pretty much finished. I am ready for next season!!

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

If someone is able to tell me what guys are left on my board (with scholarships offered), I can tell you whether I need to be around to try and snag a guy or if it can go on without it. Don't want to be the one holding the league up.

14. Jman

Ready to go, thanks for waiting all.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

its about to be week 5...I will advance again in about an hour or so.

16. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thanks wes I have been waiting for a while i want to practice with the new team already

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

The timing is good for me too, Pre-season by the end of the night.

Murk, how you wanna handle OCC schedules?

18. Jman

All set....now I have to hope I pull the 4* FS and 3* WR's out!

Managed to nab a 4* OLB from LA that should play ASAP. Akron may or may not have been going after him as well :p

**EDIT** Currently the #28 Class in the nation with 8 (hopefully 9) signess being in-staters...not bad for 7-6

19. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

my defense is going to be pretty much all freshmen...kinda excited about it too

1ke...I'll make a new thread where you can requests games and such...I dont want anyone stacking their schedules you know or anything like that but its not a big deal..

you can go ahead and request contracts with a MAC school or visa versa..

20. Jman

Tulsa ends up signing 17 (0/3/8/6) and ends up coming in 3 spots ahead of S.Miss with the #36 class in the nation along with the highest mid-major and tops in the 4th Horseman. Funny thing is I REALLY don't feel like my class should be ranked that high, I mean, I LOVE the class but only time will tell if they can live up to the hype.

(P.S. - Since I was high class in the dynasty I can apply for an award right? Just curious, NOT being cocky!)

21. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

Well i only signed 12 recruits 2 4 stars and 3 3 stars. The true freshman RB will start right off the bat as well will the ATH CB/RB i may run some wildcat with him i dont know yet and my highest recruit was my tackle coming in at 79 overall

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, highest recruiting class period gets that award..

I ended up signing a four star DE...so Ill have two freshman DEs starting (77 and 72) and a Freshma DT (4 star 75 ovr)..

my top 3 corners before the training camp are all freshman, but they lack the agility and awareness my upperclassmen have so Im not sure if Ill start them..

6'6" Freshmen SS that will be my starter there...my linebackers will all be upper classmen

my offense, lost some key guys but I bring back a VERY solid O line and have a pretty good QB to take over for LeFevour. I bring back two solid running backs...one is more of a between tackles guy and the other is my off tackle guy so Im really excited about my options..

not to mention I bring back my highest rated receiver from last year who will be my big play guy both on offense and returns. Also, bring back my TE that finished the season with 400 yards receiving.

I shouldnt have warned, but you've been warned.

23. Newb Slice

Newb Slice Walk On

USM got the #2 wr freshman plus he has Brown or whatever his name is so that could be an even more lethal air attack next year

and im still waiting on my conference championship award i dont even think they are updating them anymore but who knows

24. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I love my recruiting class too. I pulled in a FS that is going to start over both ATHs that I had recruited for that position. This means that I can move one to CB and one to QB and redshirt both of them. The QB is going to be blazing fast and will be part of a dual-QB system with my (RS)Freshman QB T. McHargue covering the throwing part of the game. I moved a senior SS to CB because he jumped up about 4 overall points to 70+ and has 93 speed. This will allow my 4* SS to either take the #1 or #2 spot (which doesnt really matter in the 4-2-5). I recruited 2 TE that are both 6'7 and will both start. I got a freshman DT and MLB that will be starting. I also pulled in 2 speedy WR that will occupy the #3 and #4 WR slots. Man, I got a bunch of 2* but they are all improvements haha.
    Im redshirting a couple of offensive lineman and my 3* RB Chris Brown, who is going to be a beast by the time he graduates.

I am ready!!!

25. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm looking forward to coming to Houston for a piece of that Max!: :HoosierHoo: