Offseason whats our plan?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BRUCE80, Sep 2, 2010.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Feb 11, 2009
    Offseason whats our plan?

Do we want to do a day at a time or go as fast as we can get it done?

We are all aware of the glitch now, whats our plan with it?
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
    as of right now we are waiting on Mike, Ca, and Forever to play. Once they are done we will advance through Players Leaving and transfer requests asap. Me and Hack will be gone most of the weekend due to college football extravaganza, so the goal is to get to week #1 recruiting by Saturday and advance as soon as possible according to completion. Once we reconvene on Monday, we could arrange a night to complete the rest of the offseason.

In the meantime we need to finalize a few content ideas. I would love to get help. Cimmy completed the dynasty history yesterday (thanks a lot) but we still need a few other things;

1. HOF nominees, then HOF vote (graduating User players worthy of SH HOF)
    2. Finalized recruiting board. (I know I was working on this but any help would be awesome)
    3. Any other ideas you guys might have.

Let me know what you guys come up with.
  3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    Ill be gone this weekend as well and won't be able to access my PS3. Be back Monday night, but won't be willing to do anything til after the LSU/UNC, depending on how good it is...

Always willing to help tho, but may be restricted tonight with getting other shit done for other leagues and getting shit together before leaving Friday.