OFFSEASON!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TRudethaDude, Nov 30, 2009.

1. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

OFFSEASON!!!

what up with the offseason. im sure we should be done with national championship pretty soon. im thinking no later then wednesday at the very latest. can we all agree on a time to handle this offseason? i cant wait to get to work with my team starting off at 0-0. my availability is anytime after 6pm(pacific) all week long i can be there. im willing to set aside 1 full night if need be as long as we all can agree and be there. i feel like we can all agree on some time and if people don't show then they should be auto pilot. this will keep us in a smooth transition headed to next year.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah hood said we would be getting in knocked out in one or two nights.

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We are going to try and do this all in 1 night. The title game will be played tonight, so earliest we can do this is Wednesday night. I am available all night both Wednesday and Thursday. However I will not be home Friday or Saturday night. Post when you are avilable ASAP and let's get a date and time settled.

4. Iron Mickey

I can do it Wed or Thursday Night also. I preferably would like to start @8pm eastern time.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

i can also do it either day. if we do 8pm eastern then i need to know the day before so i can request to be off work by that time. i usually am good by 9pm eastern, but can make it at 8 if i request a day before no problem

6. Dean

Dean Walk On

either works for me as well

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

My availability sucks this week, so I won't hold you guys up. any chance we can start it tonight?

8. Iron Mickey

I could do some of it tonite to help you out JCA. It's just up to the boss man.

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i can do it weds or Thurs but i cant start to 9pm est, i wouldnt mind doing players leaving tonight, if u can advance it after the NC game. It hurts if u miss this part and lose anyone early or guys transfer, if they can be swayed to stay.

10. Iron Mickey

Yea, maybe we can knock out those couple small stages (players leaving & transfers) tonite. Just let me know hood.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We can advance to players leaving tonight after the title game. Let's make it thursday night starting around 9 pm central to knock all this stuff off.

12. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm good for tonight and Thursday. Any chance we can do it earlier than 9 central? I have to get up at 4 EST every morning. I'll be there if I have to. It will just suck.

13. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Unswayable Ones

Players that can't be swayed....

Georgia Tech: Steven Sylvester

Notre Dane: Dayne Crist

Ohio State: Melvin Fellows, Jamaal Berry

14. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

I am down for Thursday

How do you send a message during a game? I get them but have no idea how to send them.

15. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

tap your playstation button and it will bring up your XMB which is where u can check who is online and send/receive messages.

16. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

thursday ill be available. 7pm central is i believe 8 est. and 5 pacific correct?

17. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

thanks dude

18. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Can we keep advancing stages as much as possible til then, I won't be able to be on at all on Thursday night.

19. Iron Mickey

Correct TRude.

Hood can we start at 8pm Eastern Thursday? Like JFunk said, I also got to be at work in the early AM the following morning.

20. JFunk34

Berry was only a 93 OVR. I thought the rule was 95 or higher so I swayed him to stay. Fellows won the Lombardi so I knew he was gone but if Berry coming back is a problem I can cut him whens cuts roll around.

21. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

You can't just sway players back that I said can't be swayed. There's a reason you can't sway em back....BECAUSE IT'S AGAINST THE DAMN RULES!!! Berry was an All-American and therefore can't be swayed back. Don't question me. This goes for everyone. If a player is swayed back that is on the list there will be major repurcussions. Berry must be cut at the cut players screen or you will lose all your scholarships.

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Is 8:30 pm central alright for thursday? and JCA yes we will try to get as far as we can before tomorrow night.

23. Iron Mickey

Just to butt in here hood. I believe Jeremy swayed him prior to your posting on TF of players who cant be swayed. So I think he never saw your post till this morning (I think..). So I think he was unware of the All-American Rule. But well make sure he cuts Berry at cut-time. I think it was an honest mistake, I dont believe he was going against your posting. I think...

24. JFunk34

That is correct I cut them him WAY before I read this. Sorry Hood I didn't mean to offend you bro. I mean come on I have been nothing but straight on TF and everyone here knows that. With all due respect man I don't appreciate being talk to that way and if you think that's a problem or I am a problem feel free to boot me. But Hood I love it here and you know I am a straight player so I'd appreciate a little respect. You're the Commish you can do what you want but we're grown man and I think we can handle the shit better.

25. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

We have moved onto the next stage in the off-season. We will knock off the rest of it 2moro night starting around 8:30 pm central time.