Offseason?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bondzai, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Offseason?

We need to start thinking about the offseason. What night is good for everyone. I can't do it Wednesday unless we start at like 11:30 est and Thursday is out for me as well. I don't know when the bcs title game is getting played but we could shoot for Tuesday night?

2. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I can do it tomorrow night, and I can make it work if it gets pushed back to the weekend. So whatever works best for the majority I'm good with.

3. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

tuesday night, like around 10:30 works best for me.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Anynight other than Thurs will work for me.

5. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

As of now any night except Friday night will work for me.

6. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

OK, hopefully we can get this in on Tuesday night. If Dru and Eagles get their game in tonight I can advance to the offseason and we could be at recruiting for Tuesday night.

7. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Looks like we're all set to move onto the National Championship, best of luck to both teams. I think it will be a close one.

8. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

I am unable to play this game until Wednesday. Remember I moved over the weekend and my internet is not being hooked up until then.

I doubt I will be able to find a buddy to lend me their TV and XBox between now and then either. My deepest apologies guys.

9. Emit Remmus

Emit Remmus Guest

I'm free whenever, just let me know

10. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I'm ready to go!

11. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

Change

I found out at work today that I will be traveling next week. I will be in Oklahoma Sunday night and getting back home sometime Thursday afternoon. So from 7pm CST on Sunday night until early Thursday evening I won't be able to do anything LIVE related. I will do whatever we are doing for offseason/next season until then, but, may have to have some of it simmed.

I will most likely also only have time to check my email and the forum nightly while I am gone. Sorry if this hampers anything, I was really suprised myself today when I found out.

*EDIT*
    So as of this afternoon I'm not going to Tulsa next week. Meaning I won't be available tonight or Sunday night for a couple hours, instead of most of the week.