Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Apr 30, 2010.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Offseason

Hippo told me he would be back in town Sunday evening, so everyone try to get their games in by then and hopefully Hip and Twist can play when he gets back and then the National Title game can be played.

After the Title game we can try and knock out the offseason and it went a lil over/under than an hour last time.

Sooooo Can we make it happen?

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Depends what time Hippo gets back but it should be possible. I don't have much going on Sunday night.

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Twist, I should be getting back to town about 5:30 or 6pm on Sunday and can play just after I get home. Let me know if this will work for you. If not, then I don't mind if I'm put on auto. There's no need for me to hold up the group if you guys are ready to roll.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I don't know what Max's availability is yet, but I can play saturday night, or sometime sunday but I'm going to need some notice. I'll be at a water park with the kids all day tomorrow and have some driving to do sunday but all in all I'll be somewhat around this weekend. I don't see why we can't get it done though.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can do a sunday night offseason if we make sure to start by 10pm EST or so. Any later than that would be tough.

PS - I think last years offseason night was an hour because we did players leaving and 2 or 3 weeks of recruiting in the days leading up to it. The last full blown one night offseason we did took about 2 hours.

6. BDSDIGITAL

That's right...or at least that's the way I remember it.

7. Dru50

I always say great minds think alike.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

OFFL West is last offseason I did and it took a little over an hour. The league did Players Leaving the day before and skipped Transfer Requests.

9. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Sunday night should work for me. I'll stay at my grandmothers that night so I won't have to worry about the drive home.

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Sunday night is good with me.

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Sunday night should work for me.

12. KnightNoles

If we don't get to that point then we will just adv everyday and then pick a night to knock out the rest of it

13. KnightNoles

Champ game will be done early evening I am willing to bet so can we get on and do offseason around 9 or 10 ct?

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah I get off work at 5 PM EST and I'll be online by 6 PM if you want to play championship then. If you guys want to wait till tomorrow for offseason, since Hippo is out of town, I can find a sub. I don't have much to do in offseason anyways, most of my scholarships are gone.

15. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

I'm out of town today and early tomorrow, so I guess I'm going to miss the entire off season?

16. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Is the offseason tonight? I'm going to the Tampa Bay Storm game and will be home around 11 or 12 tonight?

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I have a sub if you guys do it tomorrow night. Hova said he should be able to help out.

18. Dru50

Bogey, I can help you with your offseason tasks if needed. Just pm me with the details.

19. Dru50

Brave has a stand in for the offseason. I say with stick with the original plan of Sunday night.

20. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I told Hova 9 PM EST on Sunday, so let him or I know if it starts at a different time. I couldn't remember if we even had a time set, just based it on past offseasons.

21. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I am going to my brothers to watch the mosley - mayweather fight so won't be home til way late.

22. KnightNoles

Ok well stick with Sunday, tryin to knock sone out tonight

23. Dru50

Yeah, minimum you could advance to players leaving and people can get through that at least before the full blown offseason tomorrow night.

24. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah if I get through players leaving I may only need to have someone do my position changes. I have no scholarships open right now.

25. BDSDIGITAL

I don't think the offseason stuff is that big of a deal is it? I mean to be realistic this very well may be our final season coming up...if not definitely next to last.