Offseason

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Aug 23, 2010.

?

What night do we do the offseason?

1. Friday night 9pm EST

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Saturday night 9pm EST

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Sunday night 9pm EST

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offseason

Guys, here is the plan. Once we are done with the conference championships, we will allow 1-3 days for the bowl games, depending on the number of user matchups. Due to how long the offseason takes (upwards of 3+ hours if you try and do it from the start in one night) we will shoot for minimum once a day advances and then try for an offseason night this upcoming weekend to knock out the remaining stages.

Please vote on what night you would prefer, we can't accomodate everyone, so if we select a night you are not available, I recommend giving your Xbox Live log-in information to someone else to act as a stand-in for you.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I voted Saturday but either sat or sun would work for me. Friday would be a no go for me.

3. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

I voted for Sunday night. I can really probably do any night...but fri and sat nights are usually my date nights.

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Friday night is the only one I could actually make, but I'm mostly done with recruiting anyways. If needed I could always find a replacement.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm about done too so if I missed it I wouldn't be worried about it.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I vote Sunday night by default as I am going out of town Friday and won't be back until Sunday afternoon.

7. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Sunday's are out for me from now on unless it starts around 11 central.

Sunday is gameplan day, 1PM -11PM.

Saturday is good for me though.

8. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I'm not voting because I have no preference, whatever's best for most I will make.

9. Dru50

Same thing for me, I should be around all weekend, so any night works for me. Hopefully we can knock out some stuff this week so we'll only be left with a week or two of recruiting and then position changes/cuts to get through.

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Same for me as well.

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I prefer Sat night but I can make any night work

12. Dru50

Saturday night is looking like the best option, we'll let this simmer a day or so and then finalize it.

13. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Are we able to do offseason stuff on Dynasty Wire? My memory is hazy on this feature so I can't remember.

14. Dru50

Offseason recruiting only, none of the other stages can be done from the wire.

My plan is to advance each night and possibly in the morning if people are done with a stage and can post here. Communication, as always, will be key.

15. vBIG SLICKv

I would be out most of Saturday night. I have fantasy football draft that night. I'll just put it on auto and hope for the best.

16. Dru50

Slick - do you have someone you could give your gamertag information to that could be your stand-in?

17. vBIG SLICKv

Dru, I wish I did but everyone that I would give it to will be at the draft with me. I've got one guy I think I may could ask but I'll need to check what he has going on.

I've signed all of my recruits that I had targeted during the season, so I'll just be missing out on recruiting any of the "new" recruits that get added during the offseason. The only other thing I care about is the position changes.

18. Dru50

If you want to pm me the information to recover your gamertag and instructions for your team I would be willing to swap back and forth to do your offseason stuff. Or I could find a trustworthy guy to stand in for you probably (maxattax34 or bondzai maybe).

19. vBIG SLICKv

Thanks Dru, I would appreciate that. I will look over my team and send you my gamertag info and instrutions for my team via PM. I know it would be a pain to switch back and forth so I would trust someone you picked to manage it for me.