Archived Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jvigorous1, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Offseason

Advanced to Players leaving. Next advance tomorrow morning like 10am EST then again around 6pm EST.

**Reminder** don't persuade a player rated over 95 to stay. We only have 1 this season- WR Floyd

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

booooooom..........lol rojo is 94....hold on let me check and see if i can try to keep em'

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

none of my guys won awards so im good. that rule about jr or rs sophs who won awards scared me

4. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Great news Kellen Moore coming back baby !!!

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Good to go had to talk back my backup qb lol

7. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Moore will receive a beatdown this year by the hands of the Hokies :)

advancing in an hour.

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Advanced to recruiting

9. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

man ea sucks. Rojo and Jurrell Casey decided to stay at school. but i noticed their stats arent there. Then I had 10 hours for recruiting left so it seems the cpu just ignored my attempts to keep key players.....damn.............it..............

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

MAN... Before I advanced 5 players didn't have the green circle next to there name. I was thinking it just meant they didn't hit ready to advance. Did you try to persuade all the players who were leaving or just portion like 2 out of 3? Let me know so we can avoid this for next offseason.

From the top of my head I believe Illinois, USC, Florida (2Bits is away comes back Monday), Notre Dame (only had Floyd going Pro), I think Oklahoma was the last one. ND and Leo if you have this problem as well let me know.

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

tried to persuade 3. two decided to stay and one transferred to nevada. lost all 3 after advance. I thought my circle was green...if not then thats my fault....and thats the reason i lost them

12. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

Yeah I had three players leave at Texas that I didn't get a chance to sway because I wasn't on last night. No big deal because I think I want to leave Texas. Its just way too easy to recruit and the conference isn't super competitive. Plus, I would feel bad winning the championship every single year haha.

Jack, what conferences would I be open to transfer too? Any chance I could go to the SEC and be Auburn?

13. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Lets go Broncos !!!

14. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

You got it Lambeau. LOL, I think the SEC will provide some decent competition for you. I'll make the change when I get home at 5pm EST. Hopefully you can get on and do some recruiting at this time since I plan on advancing right after you finish.

15. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Advanced to week 2, I'm ranked 115th in the nation with my current recruiting class, ND is at 120th lol

16. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

I mean seriouly i have 2 mofos and thats it. Noone will come to Illinois. Oh well keep playing with shit and see what i can do

17. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I lost CB Patrick Peterson and LE Chauncey Aghanyere.

ND i have a season with Rutgers so i know your pain. It feels impossible to get a good player with lower tier schools.

18. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Contenders should be able to recruit gotta have depth

19. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

I appreciate it.

20. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

No problem Lambeau.

Advanced to week 3 this morning will advance to wk 4 in an hour.

21. BG

BG On The Rize!

How many weeks are there in recruiting? The reason I ask, if its ok with everyone, can we finish the last two weeks in a couple of hours? Most people, with the exception of Lambeau, have signed nearly everyone they targeted, right? I'm just ready to play; its Labor Day weekend, I don't have shiot to do, and i'm ready to see this 110 ranked recruiting class, LOL!

22. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea I noticed that their is a lot fewer players in the offseason recruiting to choose from compared to last years version of NCAA which makes recruiting alot harder and shorter. I'm pretty much done recruiting, if everyone else is we can be on week 1 by Monday afternoon?

Let me know because I want to smash Florida St., Boise St, and LSU. haha :)

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol...im still recruiting to fill the positions I lost.....damn sanctions stole my depth...but since im at home i can get it all done today....

24. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

C'mon you don't get cool points for smashing a pretender team like boise..lol not to mention the WAC but yea I did all my recruiting during the season offseason is more of a break for my big blue staff

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I decided to let my staff do last week in recruiting season. Just let me know when you advance again