1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 14, 2010.

?

Offseason

1. 1 night

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 day per week

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Offseason

vote on how you want to do the offseason. Scheduling will take me awhile. We will just keep the 2 leagues and schedule user vs user games. So those who want them send me a pm and will figure out a schedule from that

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I voted 1 night per week just because we have a lot of guys with different schedules. But if the vote is leaning the other way I am available for one night for sure.

*I like how the divisions line up. Just enough USER games to decide who the tops in the league are going to be and just enough CPU games to have a winning season, cons some recruits, etc.

3. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

1 night per week

4. Fisker

Fisker Walk On

i voted one night, i for one am already sick of recruiting!

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I voted one night...but I am down for whatever

6. rflagg905

rflagg905 Guest

one night seems good to me

7. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I have no problem doing it in one night, The problem is gonna be doing it at a time when everyone is available.

I am working 2nd shift this week and on Eastern Time. So it will be midnight before I can do anything.