Offseason

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Oct 9, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Offseason

Let's figure out a night we can make this work. I am not available Wednesday or Thursday of next week becuase of work. Otherwise, I can do Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I will go with the majority on this one. If you can't make it, you can give your information to me and I can do up to 2 extra users offseasons along with my own. Otherwise you are welcome to ask another user. If we get this done in one night, That will save us about a week and a half. If we don't do it until the end of the week, I will advance us daily up to the day we are doing the rest of it. I will be advancing away from Conference Championship week tonight. We will be in Bowl Games tonight, and I will give us Sunday and Monday for those.

Please let me know what nights will work for you. I will do my best to accomodate the majority of us. If you do not respond here, and you also have not responded in the posting requirements thread, consider yourself removed as an owner. I will be looking through both threads after we move to the offseason, and making my decisions on No-Show owners after that. If you have any questions or problems with this, please contact me via PM. The stuff I am asking for is a pretty cut and dry expectation of your being a part of TF. I have plenty of other guys that are looking to get into a dynasty.

Now having that out of the way, what days work for you guys?

Mike

1. H22 - no wednesday or thursday
    2. Zikry - no monday - otherwise let know in advance

2. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Only night that I will not be available this coming week would be Monday. Im pretty good with any other night as long as I know ahead of time.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Sweet, I will mark you down.

Mike

4. JDBattleMC

JDBattleMC Order in the Court

Tuesday is the ONLY night that doesnt work for me. Monday night after my game with UGA (If it happens that night) works for me. I could play him Sunday night as well and do it on Sunday.

5. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Bobjr is good for any night after monday. Hes on vacation right now and is having trouble posting on here so he just let me know.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I have every Tuesday through Friday off or Monday at 10 pm eastern or later. My wife is a teacher though and is on fall break so the sooner I know the better.

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Other than JD, tuesday sounds good. JD, if it comes to tuesday, I could do some work for you.

Mike

8. JDBattleMC

I can do Tuesday AFTER 9pm CST. I just have class from 6-9pm CST.

9. JDBattleMC

When are we planning on doing the national championship game? Still no word from MG.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

i would like to schedule next years game one month from tomorrow. when are you available? :D

11. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I psn'd him last night. Never got a reply. I will be hopping on today. If he has not messaged back, I will set him to auto. Can you play today?

Mike

12. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

What is everybodies availability for tuesday evening? How late can we start?

Mike

13. JDBattleMC

I can play today. I could play the National Championship game (If I win) tomorrow. I can do some offline recruiting prior to 9pm, I just wont have access to my PS3 before then.

14. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I am setting him to auto now. If you can play today that would be great

15. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm pacific time and can roll as late as need be tuesday night.

16. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

We are doing offseason tuesday night. We will start between 830 and 9pm CT. If we get this right, it won't take us that long. 1.5-2 hours max. I will review the possiblities of guys leaving early, and compile a list of guys that would not be able to be swayed back. We will be skipping cut players, as we are only recruiting to 70 players. Dmanno, Colemanchu, Zikry, and fordtuff, I know you guys may have extenuating circumstances regarding the numbers recruited because you have not controlled your team before this week. I will work with you on those.

Mike

17. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Sounds good!

18. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I forgot that I have to take my puppy to class tomorrow night at 10 eastern. Hopefully I can check players leaving before I leave and get back in time for position changes. Doubt the latter will be possible, either don't wait for me, I'm starting from scratch here anyway.

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Tuesday sounds great, I can go back and forth between NCAA and the Rangers/Rays game

20. dmanno2

dmanno2 Walk On

Yeah it's gonna be a great game tonight!!!

21. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will be getting my game in tonight, then advancing. I will leave it on players leaving until 9:15-9:20 CT. Colemanchu, anyway you can do offseason recruiting from the CPU?

Mike

22. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will also get a chat session going on PSN so we can keep up with who is ready and who isn't. I will post who can't be swayed to come back here in about an hour.

Mike

23. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    OK sweet H22..Idk how much I will be on PSN..I am going to try to do everything through computer, but we will see. I think I am good on recruiting.

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

no recruiting from the cpu. i won't be at the house. i am already over my limit. i hope to get players leaving in if we are there by 930. after that I just needed to move a TE to FB and cut 3 guys to get to 70.

25. JDBattleMC

Chat room. Is it going to happen!?